October Module – 9
NISHTHASEC_9 Vocational Education
This module focuses on integration of vocational education with general education and discusses the modalities adopted for providing opportunities to the students for vocational preparation from Grades IX to XII under the Samagra Shikshaan integrated scheme for school education.
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 9 NISHTHASEC_9 Vocational Education
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
1. Vocational Pedagogy is science, art and _____________of teaching and learning.
Answer : – Craft
2. Which model, according to NEP 2020, will be used to set up the skill labs in the scghools in order to allow other schools to use the facility ?
Answer : – Hub and spoke
3. NQR stands for
Answer : – National Qualifications Register
4. In Vocationalisation of Education _________for vocations will help students participation in activities that integrate academic skills with vocational skills.
Answer : – Preparation
5. NATs stands for
Answer : – National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
6. According to National Education Policy 2020, Internship opportunities to learn about vocational subjects, may be made available to students throughout grades
Answer : – 6 – 12
7. A Vocational Teacher / Trainer should process the knowledge and skill of teaching and _______what is to be taught to the learners.
Answer – Practicing
8. Vocational Education and training in India is being made aspirational by mobilizing greater participation of youth and reducing the _________between the demand and supply.
Answer : – Mismatch
9. A National Vocational Education Qualification framework(NVEQF) was launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) now known as Ministry of Education in
Answer – 2012
10. Vocational ______will help students to learn about various occupations and career options in the world of work.
Answer :- Awareness
11. Under the Samagra Shiksha, pre-vocational Education (PVE), will be introduced from
Answer : – Grades 6 to 8
12. To Facilitate mobility across ‘general education’ and ‘Vocational Education ‘________has been recommended by the National Education Policy 2020.
Answer : – Credit Based Framework
13. Inquiry based, project based and collaborative learning are ____________approachers.
Answer : – Pedagogical
14. The Apprenticeship training under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATs) is a _____year program equipping technically / vocationally qualified youth with practical knowledge and skills required in their field of work.
Answer :- One
15. A Centrally sponsored scheme of Vocationalisation of Secondary Education was launched in
Answer : – 1988
16. The employability skills modules offered as part of the vocational curriculum from grades IX to XII include communication skills, self management skills, information and communication technology skills, __________and green skills.
Answer :- Entrepreneurship Skills
17. The National Education Policy 2020, highlights restructuring of pedagogy which focuses on ‘Learning to Learn; and ‘Learning by __________’to bring about a radical departure form the existing culture of rote learning.
Answer : – Doing
18. The framework for recognition of prior learning for recognizing the learning experience acquired outside a formal setting and providing a government certificate for an individual’s skills will be provided under the ___________
Answer : – National Skills qualification Framework (NSQF)
19. Challenges that the VET faces
- Negative perception and Image of VET in Society
- Lack of awareness among the stakeholders
- Mismatch between the skills demand and supply
- Shortage of qualified and professionally trained vocational teachers / trainers
Answer : – 1,2,3 and 4
20. According to the National Education Policy 2020, the focus areas for vocational education will be chosen, based on
Answer : – skills gap analysis and mapping of local opportunities.
Also Check it Nishtha Previous Modules Out:
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2021 Answer Key, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected