September Module – 4
NISHTHASEC_ Art Integrated Learning
Art Integrated Learning (AIL) is a teaching learning model based on learning ‘through the arts’. This course focuses on enabling the learner to learn and practice AIL in teaching learning of his/ her subject/s.
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 4 NISHTHASEC_ Art Integrated Learning.
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 2 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
1. Which of the following is not suggested as an AIL Approach :
Answer : Written Assignment
2. Which of the following does not come under AIL?
Answer : Theoretical Notes
3. Art Integrated Learning can be implemented by :
Answer : Any teacher
4. ‘AIL in its approach provides equal space and opportunity to every student irrespective of their learning abilities, ‘gender, caste or their Socio-economic
Answer : Valid for all subject
5. Which of the following does not come under the visual art category?
Answer : Dance
6. The activity titled ‘Dream House’ in this course is associated with;
Answer : Visual Arts
7. Which of the following is an unconventional way of obtaining colours in folk visual arts?
Answer : Crayons
8. The Activity titled ‘Appreciating Architecture’ is associated with
Answer : Literary Arts
9. In Art Integrated Learning; Art has been referred as;
Answer : Pedagogical Tool
10. Which of the following is not a Basic principle of art integrated learning?
Answer : Learning is teacher-centric
Answer : Yes, AIL makes them see multi-disciplinary links between different subjects.
12. Art Integrated learning promotes the use of;
Answer : Folk as well as classical art forms under visual and performing art categories.
13. Which of the following is promoted as assessment through AIL ?
Answer : Multiple Mediums of Expression
14. Children With Special Needs(CWSN) can be engaged better in Learning through;
Answer : Art Experiences
15. Art Integrated Learning (AIL) is a teaching-learning model based on;
Answer : Learning through all art forms
16. Which of the following statement is not correct?
Answer : ‘AIL makes the learning process teacher centric better end results.
17. Art Integrated Learning approach cannot help in;
Answer : Memorization of correct answers.
18. Which of the following does not come under visual arts?
Answer : Creative writing
19. How does art integrated learning benefit students in their formative years?
Answer : Help recognize new skills
20. Art Integrated learning should be promoted in the classroom because it;
Answer : Fulfils pedagogical needs of competency based learning.
See all Courses Link in One Article
Also Check it Out
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 4 Quiz 2021 Answer, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.