Are you searching for – Special School Assemblies Script for Veer Bal Diwas 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Special School Assemblies Script for Veer Bal Diwas 26 December 2022
Special School Assemblies Script for Veer Bal Diwas 2022
Our Hon’ble Prime Minister on the day of birth anniversary of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji on 9th January 2022 announced celebration of ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ to pay homage to the courage of ‘Sahibzade’ sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the 10th Guru.
Accordingly, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India issued Gazette notification and declared 26th December 2022 as ‘Veer Baal Diwas’ to pay tribute to unparalleled sacrifices made by the sons of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji (Sahibzada Zorawar Singh Ji and Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji) while walking on the path of justice.
This notification and the 1st commemoration of Veer Baal Diwas is happening as the country is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav commemorating 75 years of independence.
DID YOU KNOW? THE STORY OF THE SAHIBZADE – Veer Bal Diwas
- The sons of the Tenth Guru – Guru Gobind Singh Ji are called Sahibzade.
- Baba Ajit Singh, Baba Jujhar Singh are called elder Sahibzade and Baba Zorawar Singh and Baba Fateh Singh are called younger Sahibzade.
- When Guru Gobind Singh and his family left the Fort of Anandpur Sahib, a fierce battle broke out against the Mughals near the River Sarsa (also referred to as Sirsa).
- At the time of crossing the River Sarsa, Guru Ji’s family members got separated from each other.
- Guru Gobind Singh Ji, his elder Sahibzade and a group of Sikhs reached the fortress of Chamkaur where on 23rd December, 1704, Baba Ajit Singh and Baba Jujhar Singh got martyred while fighting with 10 lakh cruel Mughal soldiers.
- Gangu (the old cook of the Guru) took the younger Sahibzade and Mata Gujri Ji to his village Kheri. Driven by greed, he got the younger Sahibzade and Mata Ji arrested.
- The tyrannical Nawab of Sarhind, Wazir Khan kept them imprisoned at Thanda Burj and made them appear in the Court for three days. They were threatened to be killed if they did not embrace Islam.
- When younger Sahibzade adamantly refused his proposal, he got younger Sahibzade aged 7 and 9 year bricked alive and martyred them in Sirhind on 26th December 1704.
- Millions of salutes to the two young Sahibzade who sacrificed their lives at a very tender age, standing up for their beliefs and keeping the dignity of Sikhism high.
TAKE PART IN VEER BAAL DIWAS QUIZ
- Participate in Veer Baal Diwas Quiz with Certificate 2022
- Participate in The Martyrdom of the brave sons of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Essay Contest 2022
Also Read Veer Bal Diwas Related Articles
- Speech on Veer Bal Diwas – As a tribute to the Guru Gobind Singh’s Sons 2022
- Essay Nibandh on Veer Bal Diwas – 26 December in English and Hindi
- How to Register / Participate in Veer Baal Diwas Quiz with Certificate 2022
- How to Participate in The Martyrdom of the brave sons of Guru Govind Singh Ji Essay Contest 2022