This course focuses on major initiatives undertaken by the Department of School Education and Literacy, MoE for the quality improvement of school and teacher education. It covers major objectives and components of Samagra Shiksha, best practices in States and UTs and new approaches in Mid-Day Meal.
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 11 NISHTHASEC_11 Initiatives in School Education
NISHTHASEC_11 Initiatives in School Education
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 11 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
1. Which is one of the major objective of the scheme is a focus on providing institutional support for Teacher Education:
Answer :- Strengthening and up-gradation of SCERTs/State Institutes of Education and DIET as nodal agencies for teacher training
2. Portal launched by MoE to link over 15 lakh schools across the country to provide all the information on school education:
Answer : Shagun portal
3. Online portal initiated by Government to collect data in real time:
Answer : UDISE+ ( Unified District Information System for Education)
4. What is the full form of UDISE ?
Answer :- Unified District Information System for Education
5. The Samagra Shiksha Scheme was revamped ——–
Answer :- on the basis of recommendation of NEP 2020
6. Self -defense training in schools under Samagra Shiksha is aimed at
Answer :- Ensuring the safety and security of girls
7. Which of the following does not hold true for the National Achivement Survey (NAS)?
Answer :- It is not done in regular intervals.
8. Under revamped Samagra Shiksha the transport facility is for.
Answer :- All Students till secondary level
9. Samagra Shiksha supports which of the following classes?
Answer :- Pre School to XII
10. The PGI is for the purpose of grading States and UTs on their perform indicators on school education. This grading is done on how many indicators?
Answer :- 70
11. Samagra Shiksha aims to cover all children with special needs (CWSN) in a continuum from classes ————–
Answer :- I to XII
12. Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) are schemes that are implemented by ________Governments but are largely funded by the __________Government.
Answer :- State/UT; Central
13. Why is the National Achivement Survey (NAS) conducted?
Answer :- To assess the learning outcomes
14. Manodarpan App is meant for
Answer:- Psychological support for the children
15. Which of the following is not an approach of the Mid Day Meal Scheme (MDMS)
Answer:- Athithi Bhojan
16. How many awards are rationalised under the National Awards to Teachers Scheme?
Answer :- 45 Awards
17. Which of the following practices in Odisha is considered as the best practice ?
Answer :- Mo School Abhiyan
18. The main emphasis of the Samagra Shiksha Scheme is on improving quality of school education by focusing on the two T’s, one being Teacher the other is
Answer :- Technology
19. The main components of th Samagra Shiksha Scheme (i) Pre school Education (ii) Promoting Inclusive Education (iii) Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat (iv) Self defense Training (v) Khelo India Khile India (vi) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Answer :- i, ii, iii, iv, v
20. Which are being initiated under Samagra Shiksha in order to objectively assess learning outcomes through:
Answer :- School Based Assessment (SBA)
See All Courses links in One Article
Also Check it Out Nishtha November Module :
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 11 Quiz 2021 Answer Key, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected
Leave a Comment