The present course encompasses assessment in general and School Based Assessment in particular and is designed by taking cues from the National Education Policy, 2020 (NEP2020). The module intends to introduce the concept of School Based Assessment to the practitioners (especially teachers at the secondary stage) and to expose them to several assessment techniques like self-assessment, peer assessment, rubrics, performance based assessment, case study and tests for their capacity building.
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 10 NISHTHASEC_10. School Based Assessment
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2021 Answer Key
1. Learning outcomes prescribe:
Answer : – What students are expected to demonstrate they have learned.
2. What is a kind of assessment task where students reflect on their own performance.?
Answer :- Self – assessment
3. Performance based assessment can be best achieved through:
Answer :- rubrics
4. Which one of the following is an incorrect description of School Based Assessment?
Answer : It covers scholastic Aspects.
5. Learning outcomes concerned with the abilities to conceptualise, construct, organise, integrate, relate, and evaluate ideas can be measured using
Answer :- Rubrics
6. Which one of the following statements regarding rubric is correct?
Answer :- Teachers and students must jointly construct the rubrics.
7. Assessment in education does NOT include:
Answer :- Developing Learning outcomes.
8. Which one of the following rubrics will be used wherein we provide feedback on proficiency rather than assigning grades to different parameters ?
Answer :- Single frame only
9. School Based Assessment is primarily based on the principle of :
Answer :- Teachers in the School know their learner’s capabilities better than external examiners.
10. According to the recommendation of the National Education Policy 2020, the pattern of the Board examination will shift to :
Answer : – Competency-based Questions
11. The following are the abilities placed under the category of complex achievement except:
Answer :- Recalling and Understanding
12. Which one of the following is and important features of self – assessment?
Answer :- Students have understanding about their own learning
13. Which statements is NOT correct about performance based Assessment that – it taps into students higher- order thinking skills?
Answer :- reproducing knowledge-based information
14. In assesment for learning, self – assessment and peer assessment are important because this will lead to :
Answer : Augment learning with self-feedback.
15. Statement I : observation is an important technique and observation schedule is an important tool for assessing students. Statement II : observation helps us go beyond the idea of normative developmental expectations and outcomes measures and enables us to really see, and celebrate, students as individuals.
Answer : Both Statement I and Statement II are true, and Statement II is the correct explanation of the Statement I
16. At the secondary stage, you may like to adopt case study as assessment strategy because:
Answer:- It engages students in research and reflective discussion.
17. Which one of the following is an important features of Performance Based Assessment?
Answer :- This is used for students demonstration of their knowledge, skills, and strategies.
18. Inclusion of the technology in the teaching learning and assessment process helps students
Answer : multiple pathways to learn from multidimensional and assess work at any time.
19. Which one of the statements best defines the process of assessment?
Answer :- Systematically gathering information about the academic changes in children.
20. Which one of the following is NOT a tool for self-assessment?
Answer :- Class Test
Also Check it Out Nishtha November Module :
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2021 Answer Key, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected