Ministry of HRD School pledge proposal for implementation in ALL Schools
Pledge should be displayed on the Notice Board, at Main Gate, in the vicinity of Dormitories of Boys & Girls and School Building. Also its significant should be made aware during morning assembly to the Staff & Students.
School Safety Pledge
We, the teachers, parents and students of (Name of the School) pledge to ensure that our School is a SAFE, SECURE and HAPPY place for all.
We Pledge to support the Head of the School who shall –
- Leave the school building at the end of the school day only after ensuring that no child is left behind inside or outside the school premises.
- Ensure that students, teachers and staff stay back in school for various activities only with his her permission.
- Meet and interact with all students and teachers regularly and at least once a week.
- Ensure that teachers are sensitive to the needs and concerns of students, especially those in the primary classes.
- Create a healthy, non threatening environment and curb bullying.
- Carry out evacuation drills regularly.
- Maintain a Suggestion Box and Check the comments shared by students.
Important Telephone Number:
State Counseling Helpline:
Block Education Officer:
Name of Head of School:
Click Here to Download the Word File