- Teacher is following a good communication practice if the teacher
Answer : Acknowledges the note from the parent adds own comments to facilitate further communication
2. Why the involvement of community is beneficial for the school and children?
Answer : Community has multiple resources, physical, financial and human which can be helpful for schools and the children
3. What is the main reason for divide between parents’ expectations and their actual support for the education of children?
Answer : Parents and teachers are not properly oriented on the development of meaningful partnerships
4. What is important for families to know if they want to support their learning in FLN?
Answer : Learning outcomes for every stage
5. The Lakshya or the Targets for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy have been stated in four areas
Answer : Oral language, Reading, Writing and Numeracy
6. Which of the following methods should be used to educate parents to support children’s learning?
Answer : Keeping formal and informal interactions open to the convenience of parents
7. Attending PTMs regularly helps parents to know about children’s progress in
Answer : In all developmental areas
8. Demonstrating and doing together art activities with locally available no cost material at home is a / an
Answer : Engaging activity
9. Parents’ involvement is critical at the foundational stage and it comprises of children in the age group of
Answer : 3 to 8 years
10. Foundational language and literacy skills relate to
Answer : Children’s skills related to language, expression, communication, etc.
11. Which of the following is a good practice by the teacher to send regular updates to parents?
Answer : Diary note
12. Why is support from parents required at the foundational stage for enhancing FLN skills?
Answer : Support from home is crucial as children spend out of school time at home
13. When parents involve children in making low cost toys, it helps in the development of
Answer : Not only creative skills but children also get a sense of proportions and background on spatial and shape concepts
14. Which of the following activities can parents do to enhance children’s story awarness?
Answer : Read aloud
15. Communities and parents should be made aware of the learning levels of children to
Answer : Achieve better learning outcomes
16. Parents can create print and numeracy rich environment by labeling different part of the house like
Answer : Room, kitchen, school bag, toilet, door, etc.
17. Creating a FLN resource center in the classroom/school for the parents/families will help parents to
Answer : Borrow relevant books/materials to support children’s learning
18. Which of the following is not an activity to promote Foundational Numeracy by the parents at home?
Answer : Tracing along the letter
19. During a PTM, when the teacher talks about the child’s holding the book upside down, the teacher is talking to parents about a child’s progress in
Answer : Book handling and foundational literacy
20. Parents can sing along with their children (to promote Foundational Literacy) and encourage them to identify the
Answer : Rhyming words in a poem/song
Read Also Previous Nishtha 3.0 Modules
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 6 Foundation Language and Literacy Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 Multilingual Education In Primary Grades Answer Key
- Learning Assessment Quiz | Nistha 3.0 Module 8 Quiz Answer Key In English
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 4 Involvement of parents and communities for FLN Quiz Answer Key In English, If you like then share to Others,
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.
Happy Reading, Stay Connected