1. What must be the correct attitude of a leader while dealing with children of 3-9 years of age group?
Answer – a positive and flexible mindset
2. Which of these is not true for transformational leadership?
Answer – Financial management
3. One of the appropriate strategies for assessment of learning of children of 3-9 years of age group would be through
Answer – observation of children on their multiple activities
4. Leaders who believe in effective school-parent engagement are more likely to state that
Answer – all parents can support their children
5. Which of these concepts is not relevant to leading FLN in schools?
Answer – Not communicating with community and parents
6. Collaborative processes with stakeholders can encourage
Answer – shared accountability for student learning outcomes
7. Pedagogical leadership positively impacts
Answer – learning competencies of children
8. Pedagogical leaders must ensure that in all schools processes the
Answer – child is at the centre
9. Children’s ability to reason and to apply simple numerical concepts in daily life can be considered as part of
Answer – foundational Numeracy
10. To maintain the morning arrival period to school, which strategy must be adopted by teacher of first grade?
Answer – Establishing routine arrival tasks for children, such as group reading, so that they are encouraged to come on time
11. Which of these is not a type of involvement between school-family-community?
Answer – Participating
12. Which of the following statement about vision is not true?
Answer – Vision does not have any specified time frame
13. The role of a pedagogical leader is to
Answer – coach teachers on various pedagogical practices for children
14. Pedagogical Leadership is a comprehensive field of expertise wherein a leader needs to possess
Answer – in depth knowledge of pedagogies useful for children of 3-9 years of age
15. Which skill can be considered as a “gateway skill” that marks the entry of a child into the formal schooling processes?
Answer – Foundational literacy and numeracy skills
16. Which of the following classroom practices would be developmentally appropriate for children of foundational age?
Answer -Introducing new concepts gradually
17. Which of these is essential for school development plan in the context of FLN?
Answer – Planning for the developmental needs of children of 3-9 years of age group
18. A school leader must organize assessment of children of 3-9 years of age group for
Answer -assessing their strengths, needs and interests
19. Which of the following is not included in the involvement type of ‘learning at home’?
Answer – Discriminate parents if they are illiterate
20. School leadership can
Answer – build strong foundational learning competencies among children
Example 2 (Means Second Time I Tried Quiz so All Questions are Involve)
1. Grade 3 is an important learning stage for children as it signifies shift from
Answer – ‘learn to read’ to ‘read to learn’
2. Which of the following is not a characteristics of an adaptive leader?
Answer – Not listening to people
3. Ability to read a text with accuracy, speed, expression and comprehension that allows children to make meaning from text, refers to
Answer – reading fluency
4. The concept of foundational literacy and numeracy applies to children of
Answer – 3-9 years of age group
5. How schools cannot involve varied families in child education?
Answer – By just giving homework to students
6. How can the school leader build effective relations with pre-school teachers?
Answer – discussing and planning with teachers around developmental needs of children
7. Which of these is not true for transformational leadership?
Answer – Financial management
8. What must be the relationship between the adult and the child in the context of FLN?
Answer – Fear-free and joyous
9. Which of the following is not the developmental goal of FLN?
Answer – Children become effective readers
10. Attribute of a school leader which is not suitable for foundational stage learning
Answer – authoritative
11. In which model of leadership, one talks about designing school processes based on cultural and linguistic background of children
Answer – context-specific leadership
12. Which model for School Leadership for Strengthening FLN is not appropriate-
Answer – academic leadership
13. Which of these is not part of the framework on pedagogical leadership?
Answer – Leading experimentation in science laboratories
14. One of the features of collaborative leadership is
Answer – creation of mutual trust and respect among stakeholders
15. A child writes with his / her left hand and is comfortable doing things with it, she/he must be
Answer – encourage his/her preference
16. Teachers must introduce new information and relate it with what children
Answer – already know
17. Which of these pedagogies is not relevant for children of 3-9 years of age group?
Answer – Socrates dialogue
18. School Development Plan is a school -based activity that is carried out by the school leader
Answer – collaboratively with students, teachers, parents, community and SMC members
19. A school leader can engage children of 3-6 years of age group through
Answer – play-based pedagogies
20. Identify the term which can be understood as the adding up of learning gap in a child’s progression in school
Answer – cumulative learning deficit
Read Also Previous Nishtha 3.0 Modules
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 1 Introduction to FLN Mission Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 2 Shifting towards Competency Based Education Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 3 Understanding Learners: How children learn? Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 4 Involvement of parents and communities for FLN Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 6 Foundation Language and Literacy Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 Multilingual Education In Primary Grades Answer Key
- Learning Assessment Quiz | Nistha 3.0 Module 8 Quiz Answer Key In English
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
I Hope you like the Article of the Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key. if you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.