1. Which of the following is not a correct way of assessment
Answer – A test based on memorisation
2. ____________Numbers are used to communicate the size of a group of objects.
Answer – Cardinal numbers
3. Which of the following pre-school teachers should avoid?
Answer – Ask children to write numbers before number sense
4. The ability to immediately perceive the cardinality of a collection, usually not more than four or five elements without counting is called as
Answer – Subitization
5. Essential requirements to classify objects is to:
Answer – Identify the objects by their characteristics
6. What are Numerals ?
Answer – Symbols for Numbers
7. The concept of ‘zero’ can be introduced best through which of the following operations?
Answer – Subtraction
8. During the process of counting, a child doesn’t
Answer – writes number names
9. What is subitising ?
Answer – Ability to identify the number of objects by simply looking at them and without actually counting each objects.
10. Which of the following is not a component of foundational numeracy:
Answer – Memorizing number names
11. In order to ensure strong FLN the children should be assessed –
Answer – continuously through formative/adaptive methods
12. Which of the following is not a pre number skill:
Answer – knowing numerals
13. How many times should we add 4 to get 16
Answer – Four times
14. Which of the following is not a mathematical process?
Answer – Rote Memorization
15. Which of the following pairs are not complementary to each other ?
Answer – Subtraction and Multiplication
16. Which of the following is not true:
Answer – All rectangles are squares
17. Which of the following is not a dimension of assessments of mathematics learning?
Answer – Procedural knowledge
18. child should be able to seriate objects before learning numbers, because seriation is:
Answer – related with ordination or placing numbers in order
19. During the learning of Mathematics at early stages, a child is not expected to-
Answer – Learn conventions needed for Mathematical techniques
20. Which of the following is not a key skill to develop under Number sense
Answer – Recitation of number names
Example 2 (Means Second Time I Tried Quiz so All Questions are Involve)
1. Which of the following is the most appropriate strategy to teach shapes at a foundational stage?
Answer – Children should be given ample opportunities to develop intuitive understanding of shapes
2. The process by which information is exchanged between individuals through mathematical symbols, signs, diagrams, graphs is known as
Answer – mathematical communication
3. Which of the following does not involve the ordering a collection of objects according to the given rule.
Answer – Classification
4. Putting together things that have some characteristics in common enhances the competence of
Answer – classification
5. Which of the following scenarios is not involved in the word problems related to addition and Subtraction?
Answer – Classification of objects
6. Activities on matching or pairing of objects will help in the development of which pre-number skill
Answer – One to one correspondence
7. When does a child is said not to acquire understanding of shapes and space ?
Answer – When he/she crams the names of shapes like cube, cuboid, sphere, etc. without understanding
8. ___________Number are used to describe the position of an object when they are arranged in a specific order.
Answer – Ordinal Number
9. Which of the following is not a pedagogical process to enhance foundational Numeracy skill:
Answer – Giving lots of practice questions
10. ‘Seema has 12 roses. Shifa has 15 roses. Who has more and by how much?’ What subtraction context has been used in the above word problem?
Answer – Comparison
11. Which of the following is not an objective of making a child proficient in numeracy in the foundational years?
Answer – It helps them to do fast calculations
12. For building upon the understanding of one-to-one correspondence, children do not need to understand the meaning of
Answer – numeration
13. Which of the following activities is best suited for the development of spatial understanding among children?
Answer – Drawing the front view of a bottle
14. Which of the following is the most crucial aspect of learning multiplication ?
Answer – Understanding multiplication as finding “how many times”
15. Which of the following should not be an approach for teaching measurement ?
Answer :- Directly introducing standard units of measurements by the teacher and their conversations
16. Which of the following is not a component of Data Handling?
Answer – Construction of Data
17. Which of the following is not a type and utility of numbers;
Answer – Aesthetic Numbers
18. What should be the appropriate sequence in learning/understanding multiplication?
- I. Applying distributive law of multiplication w.r.t addition
- II. Understanding the meaning of multiplication
- III. Learning the algorithm of multiplication
- IV. Understanding and using the language of multiplication
Answer – II,IV,I,III
19. Which of the following does not involve one to one correspondence ?
Answer – Grouping
20. What is the right sequence to teach numbers:
- Opportunities for counting
- Writing numerals
- Reading numerals
- Developing number sense
Answer – 1,4,3,2
Read Also Previous Nishtha 3.0 Modules
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 1 Introduction to FLN Mission Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 2 Shifting towards Competency Based Education Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 3 Understanding Learners: How children learn? Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 4 Involvement of parents and communities for FLN Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 6 Foundation Language and Literacy Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 Multilingual Education In Primary Grades Answer Key
- Learning Assessment Quiz | Nistha 3.0 Module 8 Quiz Answer Key In English
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
I Hope you like the Article of the Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key. if you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.
Leave a Comment