Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2022-23 | KV Admission 2022 Class 1 KVS Online Admission 2022-23 : KVS class 1 Online Application Form Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
KVS Online Admission Portal 2022-23 | KVS Admission Schedule 2022-23 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)New Delhi
General Instructions for Apply Online
- These instructions pertain to online application for admission to Std 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic year 0-1. In the remainder of these instructions, a “Vidyalaya” means a Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Please familiarize yourself with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) admission rules, regulations and guidelines available at this link.
- You are strongly advised NOT to submit multiple applications to the same Vidyalaya for the same child. If multiple registration forms are submitted for the same child in the same Kendriya Vidyalaya, only the last application will be considered in admission process.
In a double shift Kendriya Vidyalaya, each shift will be treated as separate Vidyalaya for admission purpose.
- In order to ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form, please keep the following ready:
- a valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
- a valid email address,
- a digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- a scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section,
- transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
- There are two necessary steps involved in successfully submitting an application form.
- Registering on the portal: On successful registration, you will be assigned a unique Login Code. Please note down your unique Login Code carefully.
- Filling and submitting application: The Login Code obtained after registration must be used to login and fill the online application form. You can indicate choice of up to three (3) different Vidyalayas in India, without any preference between Vidyalayas, in a single form. After filling in the application form, it must be submitted by clicking on the Submit Application button. On successful submission, you will be assigned a unique Application Submission Code, that is different from the Login Code. You will also be shown a list of original documents to be submitted to a Vidyalaya at the time of admission in case provisional admission is offered by the Vidyalaya. Please note down your Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission carefully.
- Only after both steps 5a and 5b above have been completed, is the application process completed. Completing only step 5a will NOT result in your application being submitted to KVS.
- Your application is NOT submitted and your application data will NOT be visible to KVS until you receive an Application Submission Code from the online admission portal.
- Completing the registration and submitting an application requires use of one-time password (OTP) that is sent by SMS to the mobile number provided during registration. You are strongly advised to register your own mobile number (with Indian SIM card) and not that of relatives, friends, agents, cyber-cafe operators or others.
- Details provided at the time of registration cannot be subsequently changed in the admission form. Please enter these details correctly and exactly as per documentary evidence (like birth certificate) available with them.
- In the application form, a Save Application button has been provided to help you save (possibly partially filled) data, and resume filling the form at a later time.
- By clicking the Save Application button, the form is only saved for you to continue filling it in a later session. The form is NOT submitted to KVS by clicking on the Save Application button. The only way to submit the form to KVS is by clicking on the Submit Application button after filling in the entire form, at the end of which an Application Submission Code is generated.
- Once an application form has been submitted and Application Submission Code generated, the submitted application form cannot be edited.
- If you realize that incorrect information has been submitted in your application, you have the option to cancel your submitted application. Canceling a submitted application requires use of an OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. This is meant to prevent accidental cancelation of a submitted application. An application, once canceled, cannot be revived, and the Application Submission Code for the application becomes null and void. Data from a canceled application form will NOT be visible to KVS after cancelation of the form.
- After canceling a submitted application, you can re-apply using the same Login Code before the last date of submission of applications. However, this will be treated as a fresh application, and must be filled in and submitted all over again. A new Application Submission Code will be generated when the fresh application form is submitted.
- Only your Application Submission Code (and not your Login Code) must be used for all communication with KVS and with the Vidyalayas you have applied to.
- All fields in the online form marked with a red * are mandatory, and must be filled in. The portal will not allow you to proceed until all mandatory fields are filled in.
- For admission application under Special Provisions as detailed in KVS guidelines (see here), except in Single Girl Child category, please submit the online application form through the portal, and then contact the Principal of the concerned Vidyalaya directly (not through the admission portal), citing your Application Submission Code along with all documentary evidence required for applying under ‘Special Provisions’.
- For admission application in Single Girl Child category, please submit the online application form and upload required documents like any other admission application. There is no need to contact the Principal of the Vidyalaya (to which the child is seeking admission) directly in this case.
- For twins/triplets/… who are eligible for admission in Single Girl Child category as per KVS guidelines (see here), you must register, fill in and submit the online application form separately for each sibling. To ensure that the applications are considered together for admission in Single Girl Child category, the individual applications must be linked using a Linking Code generated by the online admission portal. Please see detailed instructions for generating and using Linking Code in point (xi) of Section (2.4.1) of instructions (Instructions for filling in admission application form and uploading documents).
- Mere registration and submission of the application form DOES NOT confer a right to admission to any child. Admissions will be offered by individual Vidyalayas, depending on available seats and as per KVS guidelines (see here) after examining application details, and after originals of all required documents have been produced at the time of admission.
- Please check the results/shortlists of admissions with individual Vidyalayas on the dates announced by KVS/individual Vidyalayas for declaration of admission results.
- In case provisional admission is given by a Vidyalaya after the results are announced, originals of all supporting documents listed while submitting the form must be presented to the concerned Vidyalaya at the time of admission. Failure to provide these original documents may lead to the admission being canceled.
Documents for Form Submission
The following documents (attested photocopies) should be submitted along with the application form:
- Proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births
- A proof of relationship for grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament, PSU employees and KVS employee
- Category certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ EWS/ BPL
- Disability certificate from a civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees
- Proof of residence
A list of successfully registered candidates will be drawn and made available on the official website of KVS: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process 2022-2023
- Class I: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of priority category system. For seats under RTE provision, selection of students will be done by drawing of lots.
- Class II to VIII: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats, lottery system will be followed.
- Class IX: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in admission test conducted by the KVS. Knowledge of candidates in subjects of Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science and Science will be assessed.
- Class X: Candidates with at least 55% marks in class IX can apply for admission in case there is any vacancy available.
- Class XI: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in board exams. For Science stream a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all subjects, 55% for Commerce stream and passing marks for Humanities stream is required.
- Class XII: Candidates with at least 55% marks in class XI can apply for admission in case there is any vacancy available.
- The 1st priority is to give admission in KVS 2022-23 for the children of central government employees.
- The 2nd priority for KVS Admission 2022-23 is for Army or Ex-Servicemen children.
- The 3rd priority for KV Admission 2022-23 is for government employees.
- The 4th priority for KVS 2022-23 admission is Single Girl Child.
- The 5th priority is for self-employed persons.
Important Links for KVS Class 1 Online Admission Form 2022
- KVS Class 1 Online Admission 2022-23 Registration Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission Result 2022-23 Login Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/login.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23 Instructions Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/instructions.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23 Lottery Merit List Result YouTube LIVE Video Link: CLICK HERE
- What is the date for KVS class 1 Online Admission Registration 2022-23 start? Answer – Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration and submission of online application for admission to Std 1 for the academic year 2022-2023 will start on 28 Feb 2022 10:00 IST.
- How to apply for KV school admission for Class 1? Answer – KVS Class 1 Admission apply only in online mode at the official website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in or through KVS Admission 2022-23 Mobile App.
- Which class is this online registration website applicable for? Answer – This online registration website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in is applicable only for Std 1 admission.
- Will there be any exam before Class 1 admission? Answer – There is no entrance exam for Class 1 admission.