Module – 3 NISHTHASEC_Personal-Social Qualities for Holistic Development
Here is the Providing Information Regarding the Latest Answer Key Module – 3 NISHTHASEC_Personal-Social Qualities for Holistic Development.
Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 3 Quiz 2021 Answer
- To Communicate respect to learners a teacher needs to
Answer – Address them by their name
2. Understanding that a student in your class moves in the seat when the student is listening attentively reflects your ability to
Answer – Be Sensitive and caring
3. In case of a Conflict amongst your students, which strategy world you apply as a teacher ?
Answer – Facilitate a dialogue between the students
4. Understanding another person’s point of view is
Answer – Perspective thinking
5. Which of the following is on indicator of accepting oneself?
Answer – Trying to work on one’s shortcomings
6. When you attend to the content as well as the feeling of what a person is saying you are __
Answer – Active Listening
7. For Effective Communication
Answer – One must speak, listen and respond
8. A Positive learning environment can not be created by
Answer – Comparing students with their classmates.
9. A student always comes to class untidily dressed and wears spectacles. Classmates make fun of the student and class the student ” Chasmish “. Which of the following
Answer – Pity
10. Which of the following are the characteristics of sensitive person ?
Answer – Able to Observe other’s non verbal expressions.
11. Taking Genuine Interest in Conversation is a Sign of __
Answer – Empathy
12. The best way to describe the role of the teacher in the present context is ____
Answer – Teacher is Counsellor
13. Listening attentively is sign of ___
Answer – Communication
14. As a Teacher Facilitator which approach world you thing is best to develop personal – social qualities in learners of secondary stage.
Answer – Modeling the desired qualities yourself.
15. Which of following is not Essential for effective communication?
Answer – Giving all answers.
16. Empathy is When one is _______
Answer – Understanding other’s concern and context.
17. The best way to face obstacles is ___
Answer – To accept, analyze and correct them
18. The worst way to practice PSQ is by
Answer – Being insensitive to the needs of the students.
19. Effective Communication is taking Place when___
Answer – It involves attentiveness
20. A Student in Class IX has not been able to pay the school fee. The student is also not showing much progress in the class assessment. The Teacher scolds__
Answer – Sensitivity
I Hope you like the article of the Nishtha 2.0 Diksha Portal Module 3 Quiz 2021 Answer, If you like then share to Others
Also Check it Out
If any doubt regarding the Answer then Leave comments. we will revert back to you.