Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Announced for the Session 2021-22 for Contract Teacher Appointment in All Region.
Contract Teacher Vacancy in Various Post
PGT Salary – 35500 , TGT – 34125
- Duration of academic session for contract engagement will be as per NVS/GOI COVID-19 guidelines.
- Engagement is purely on contractual basis till the regular incumbent joins or till the end of the academic session 2021-22, whichever is earlier.
- Being a residential system, it is mandatory to reside in the campus.
- Free accommodation, as available on campus, will be provided.
- Free food will be provided after school reopens with students.
- In addition to normal teaching duties, should be willing to undertake additional duties related to residential system as assigned by the Principal.
- Soft skills for teaching through online are mandatory.
- No outside influence is allowed with regard to engagement/place of work which shall result in disqualification of candidature.
- Involvement in indiscipline activities, moral turpitude and corporal punishment will entail immediate termination of contract without prior notice, along with other legal proceedings.
- Female candidate should not be in the family way at the time of applying.
- Automatic extension of contract period beyond 2021-22 session is not in vogue.
- Contract engagement will not entail any claim for regularization of service in future.
- Candidature for attending the Interview, if called, is purely provisional and it does not confirm any right for engagement for the post applied.
- A candidate can apply only in one region.
- Click here for Guidelines for the engagement of teachers on contract basics 2021-22
- When uploading certificates for courses like Diploma, UG, PG, B.Ed,…, the pdf file should contain mark list along with the course certificate
Guidelines for engagement of teachers on contract basis for the year 2021-22
Scheme of Engagement
Panel of teachers of different categories will be formed based on candidates essential academic qualifications, higher qualification in the relevant field, achievements/ award, work experience in relevant subject in recognized schools and personal interaction.
Apply Online NVS CONTRACT TEACHER VACANCY, ONLINE FORM REGION WISE
Qualification – (a) Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subject. (b). B.Ed. Degree. (c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution
(a) Teaching experience in similar capacity in a recognized school. (b) Experience of working in a residential school. (c) Knowledge of Computer application. (d) Knowledge of regional languages
A) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate Or 50% or above marks in PG in the concerned subject from recognized Institutions. Or Bachelors Honors Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course Or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate.
The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree course. (B) Passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE, for the purpose. (C) B.Ed. Degree. (D) Competence to teach through English & Hindi Note 1: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. Note 2: Ex-NVS/Superannuated Govt. School Teacher/ dependents of NVS employees who died in harness, seeking appointment on compassionate ground (in waiting for regular appointment) are exempted from having CTET qualification
a) Degree in Fine Arts/Crafts from a recognized University. (b) Proficiency to teach through English & Hindi
Desirable Qualifications : (i) Knowledge of regional languages. (iii) Experience of working in a residential school. (iv) Teaching experience in similar capacity in a recognized school (v) Knowledge of computer application (vi) Achievements at State/National level competitions.
Physical Education Teacher (Male & Female)
(a) Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education B.P.Ed. from a recognized University. (b) Proficiency to teach through English and Hindi
i) Working experience in similar capacity in a recognized school. ii) Knowledge of Regional languages. iii) M.P.Ed / M.Sc, (Sports coaching) from from LNCPE, LNIPE, NSU or any National or State University. iv) Achievements at State/National/International level competitions.
(i) Bachelor degree in music from a recognized university. (ii) Proficiency to teach through English and Hindi.
(i) Knowledge of regional languages (ii) Experience of working in a residential school. (iii) Teaching experience in similar capacity in a recognized school. (iv) Knowledge of computer application (v) Achievements at State/National level competitions.
1. University degree in Library Science from a recognized institution 2. Working knowledge of English and Hindi
(i) Experience of working in a residential school (ii) Teaching experience in similar capacity in a recognized school. (iii) Knowledge of regional languages (iv) Knowledge of computer application
Upper Age Limit
Upper Age Limit for all category of teachers is 50 Years as on 1st July of the year of engagement. For Ex NVS/Superannuated Govt. School teachers maximum age limit will be 62 Years as on 1st July of the year of engagement.