Sankalp Se Siddhi Quiz
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Government has stepped up efforts to engage with citizens in participatory governance. As a part of this last-mile delivery approach, MyGov is organizing the Sankalp Se Siddhi Quiz, which is part of an outreach effort to build awareness in citizens.
The quiz aims to sensitize the participants and to take a stock of nation’s developments since 1947. Massive participation in the quiz series will deepen government engagement at the grassroots level. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India.
The quiz will revolve around the general awareness about national and international developments.
Terms and Conditions of Sankalp Se Siddhi Quiz
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
3. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
4. This is a timed quiz with 30 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and for receiving promotional content.
6. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
7. There will be no negative marking.
8. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
9. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
10. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected.
11. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
13. Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
14. MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz.
15. Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
16. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary.