Are you searching for – How to Participate in Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani 2023-24, Check Guidelines, Themes of 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate in Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani 2023-24, Check Guidelines, Themes of 2023
Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani 2023-24
- With a view to encourage, popularize and inculcate scientific temper among the children of the country, NCERT organizes national level science exhibition every year where children showcase their talents in science and mathematics and their applications in different areas related with our everyday life.
- The first Science Exhibition was jointly organized under the banner of the National Science Exhibition for Children in 1971, by the NCERT and the University Grants Commission (UGC) at Delhi. The subsequent National Science Exhibitions for Children have been organized by NCERT alone.
- From 1972 to 1978, the Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund collaborated with the NCERT in its efforts to popularise Science Exhibitions by jointly sponsoring the National and State Level Science Exhibitions.
- In 1988 with the birth centenary celebration of Jawaharlal Nehru, the National Science Exhibition was renamed as the ‘Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Exhibition for Children’. In the subsequent years this exhibition was renamed as Jawaharlal Nehru National Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition (JNNSMEE) for Children.
Theme for Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani 2023-24
The Theme for the National Science Exhibition and Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani(RBVP) 2023-24 is “Technology and Toys”, aims to cover sub-themes such as –
- Advancement in information & Communication Technology,
- Eco Friendly Material,
- Health and Cleanliness,
- Transport & Innovation,
- Environmental Concerns,
- Historical Development with Current Innovation,
- Mathematics for Us.
Note: Sub themes listed above are suggestive. Students may also develop innovative models on any other sub theme, pertaining to the main theme- “Technology and Toys”.
Guidelines of the Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani :
All children are naturally motivated to learn and are capable of learning. The knowledge acquired by them is the outcome of their own activity. Children learn through interaction with people and environment around. They construct knowledge by connecting new ideas to their existing ideas. In order to stimulate creativity, inventiveness and the attitude for innovation in science and mathematics, National Curriculum Framework (NCF-2005) emphasizes on activities, experiments, technological modules, etc. It also encourages implementation of various activities through a massive expansion of channels such as organisation of science, mathematics and environment exhibition at the national level for school students, with feeder exhibitions at school/block/ tehsil/district/region/state levels.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi organises National Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition for Children every year for popularising science, mathematics and environmental education amongst children, teachers and public in general. In the year 2022, the advisory committee which advises about the sciene exhibition, in the light of NEP 2020, approved the name of this National Science Exhibition as Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani
(RBVP). This exhibition is a culmination of various exhibitions organised in the previous year by the States, UTs and other organisations at district, zonal, regional and finally at the state level.
Selected entries from all States and Union Territories, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Department of Atomic Energy Central Schools, Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated Public (independent) Schools, Central Tibetan Schools Administration and Demonstration Multipurpose Schools of Regional Institutes of Education participate in this national level exhibition. Like in the past several years such exhibitions are to be organised from district to state level during 2022-23 too. These would form the first phase of preparation for the RBVP to be organised in November 2023. The objectives of the exhibitions are:
Objectives of the National Science Exhibition & Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani :
- to provide a forum for children to pursue their natural curiosity and inventiveness to quench their thirst for creativity;
- to make children feel that science is all around us and we can gain knowledge as well as solve many problems also by relating the learning process to the physical and social environment;
- to lay emphasis on the development of science and technology as a major instrument for achieving goals of self-reliance and socio-economic and socio-ecological development;
- to highlight the role of science and technology for producing good quality and environmental friendly materials for the use of society;
- to encourage children to visualise future of the nation and help them become sensitive and responsible citizens;
- to analyse how science has developed and is affected by many diverse individuals, cultures, societies and environment;
- to develop critical thinking about global issues to maintain healthy and sustainable societies in today’s environment;
- to apply mathematics and information technology to visualise and solve problems pertaining to everyday life etc.;
- to appreciate the role of science in meeting the challenges of life such as climate change, opening new avenues in the area of agriculture, fertiliser, food processing, biotechnology, green energy, disaster management, information and communication technology, astronomy, transport, games and sports etc.; and to create awareness about environmental issues and concerns and inspiring children to devise innovative ideas towards their mitigation.
How to Participate in Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani 2023-24
Click on Below link to Participate in RBVP