In this Article we give information regarding Computer Instructor or teacher Question Bank – One Liner questions that can help you in your upcoming Computer Instructor Exam.
Fundamentals of Computer – Top 20 Questions for Input Output Devices (One Liner)
1. The Devices used to obtain a printed matter into digital form, and digital matter into printed form respectively are,
Answer – Scanner and Printer
2. The output quality of a Printer is measured by _________
Answer – Dot per Inch
3. Where as a computer mouse moves over the table surface, the trackball is
Answer – Stationery
4. Which is considered a direct entry input device?
Answer – Optical Scanner, Mouse and Digitizer, Light Pen
5. Which of the following Statement is True ?
Answer – Software refers to a collection programs
6. Which of the following techniques is best suited for bank cheques?
Answer – MICR
7. A bootstrap is ________
Answer – A small initialization program to start up a computer
8. Which of the following is a sequential access device
Answer – Magnetic Tape
9. OMR stands for _________
Answer – Optical Mark Reader
10. The two types of output devices are –
Answer – Monitor and Printer
11. Mouse techniques used for access in properties of any object is –
Answer – Right clicking
12. To see all information which device output uses ?
Answer – Monitor
13. What is a function of a keyboard in computer?
Answer – Input
14. The work done by a computer operator is displayed in which part of computer ?
Answer – VDU – Visual Display Unit
15. Which of the following is a medium of output?
Answer – Printer
16. How many types of printers are there ?
Answer – Two (Impact and Non- Impact)
17. A Line printer prints ____________liners per minutes.
Answer – 200 to 2500
18. The slate shaped object below mouse is called
Answer – Mouse pad
19. Link Between computer and a human is possible by –
Answer – Input and Output
20. Which of the following works as mouse ?
Answer – Track Ball
I hope you like the Article of the Fundamentals of Computer – Input Output Devices (One Liner) | Computer Instructor. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected.