Are you searching for – CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competitions 2022-23
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Circular – CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competitions (2022-23) for Class 9 to 12.
What is CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competitions (2022-23)
CBSE organizes sports events at Cluster/Zonal and National levels for its independent category of schools every year in various age-groups for girls and boys separately. The Board invites proposals from its affiliated schools to host these events and also for applying to participate through an online portal. The following important points may be noted in this regard:
1. List of Games, Age Groups and Clusters/Regions:
The list of 24 games along with age-groups at Cluster/Zonal and National level are given in Annexure – A & B.
2. Online Proposal by Schools for Organizing Sports Events
Schools wishing to host any of the competitions at Cluster/Zonal or National Level, may apply online on the CBSE website www.cbsegames.in before the last date as given in the tentative schedule.
- No proposal shall be accepted offline/manually
- The link ‘Apply to Organize’ may be clicked for filling out the online form. Username and Password will be the same as used by the schools for LOC or registration of students for classes IX/X/XI/XII.
- The schools must ensure that they have all the facilities befitting to organize the sports events, preferably as per specifications of infrastructure, available on the website of SAI (Sports Authority of India) at the link:
- The schools must upload a 3-5 minute video on YouTube showing the playground(s) of the game that the school wants to organize along with accommodation facilities and washrooms for the ample number of participants. The URL link of the video uploaded on YouTube should be pasted into the online application form.
Online Registration of Players for Participation in CBSE Sports Events:
intending to sponsor their students/teams for participation in CBSE sports events should visit the CBSE website www.cbsegames.in and complete the following 3 steps:
How to Register / Participation in CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competitions 2022
Steps for Registration / Participation CBSE Inter School Sports & Games Competition 2022-23
Step 1 – Registration
- The schools may register their students online by filling out the form available at above mentioned link by clicking ‘Register Student’. A UID is created for every student.
- This registration is to be done only once and the same UID of the student will continue for all the coming years till she/ he is studying in CBSE school(s).
- If any student already has the UID of the previous year(s), then this step of Registration is NOT required for that student, and the UID of the previous year(s) should be used to complete the second step as mentioned below.
Step 2 – Apply to Participate:
- After registering the student, click ‘Apply to Participate’, to sponsor the student in any game(s). This step is mandatory to participate in CBSE games.
- If only registration is done and this step (Apply to Participate) is not completed, the student/ team will not be allowed to participate in CBSE games.
- It may be noted that for new students both the steps (‘Register a Student’ and ‘Apply to Participate’) are mandatory. However, for those students who were registered in previous years, only the 2nd step (Apply to Participate) is required. Their previous year’s Registration Number (UID) will be used for this year also.
Step 3 – Send Confirmation to Organizing School(s):
After completing the above mentioned both the steps (‘Register Student’ and ‘Apply to Participate’), the participating schools should send an email to the organizing school(s) for confirmation of their participation at least one week prior to the event, so that the organizing school(s) may make arrangements accordingly.
I Hope you like the article of the Circular – CBSE Inter-School Sports & Games Competitions (2022-23) for Class 9 to 12. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected
Leave a Comment