Free Online Course on 21st Century Skills for Teachers of CBSE affiliated schools
21st century skills are now more vital than ever to students. They not only create a foundation for successful classroom learning, but they also ensure that children can succeed in a world where change is constant and learning never stops. The three main skill sets of 21st century skills viz. learning skills, literacy skills and life skills are critically important to be competent and survive in the digital era. Hence, these skill sets must be acquired, nurtured, and sustained by teachers which is crucial to helping students, who, in turn must harness and demonstrate these skills.
CBSE is introducing MOOC on 21st Century Skills. This programme consists of textual resources, videos and assessment activities for course completion. Assignments given in the Reflection Journal Section can be attempted for extended learning. It is a 5 hours Online Course which can be completed in asynchronous mode at one’s own pace. The content of the course has been created in association with Square Panda.
- Course material and assessment shall be available in respective Google classrooms.
- Link of Classrooms shall be available on: https://cbse21stcenturyskills.blogspot.com/?m=1 from 29.06.2022
- Link of the classrooms on the above domain shall be changed when one Cohort is filled.
- Participants are advised to join only one Cohort and use the available current link at the time of joining.
- Participants can join the classroom and assessment by using their @cbsedigitaledu.in ID only.
- Board has shared teachers’ IDs with the schools through the CBSE Centers of Excellence.
- Teachers, who have not received cbsedigitaledu.in ID, can contact the concerned Centre of Excellence through their respective schools. Individual requests will not be entertained.
- E-Certificate shall be awarded to the participants on successful completion of assessment.
- Assessment Link in the classroom will be available for the participants from 15.07.2022
- Participants are advised to fill the assessment form with utmost care. One participant can submit the assessment only once.
- Spellings of the name and email ID should be checked twice before submitting the assessment form. Any mistake will be reflected in the certificate.
- Participants can download their certificates from 31.07.2022 onwards from CBSE Training Portal https://cbseit.in/cbse/training
- It may take 15-20 days to upload the certificates on the training portal after completion of assessment.
- Principals and Teachers of all the schools affiliated to the Board are requested to join the course. Queries, if any, are welcome at [email protected]