As the Indian market is so full of different hosting providers, choosing the best one can be tricky. Everyone wants to have the cheapest deal, but it’s essential to look at the quality as well.
While web hosting can start from ₹59/month you must consider a lot of different aspects in order to choose the best option for your project.
This article will help you figure out the most important aspects while choosing a web hosting company. So you can easily select the best option by yourself.
Let’s see what the most important criteria for choosing the web hosting company are:
- Uptime. This measure shows how reliable the web hosting provider is. Uptime is usually counted in percent, and I would recommend not choosing anything below 99,9%. If you cannot find the company guarantee, you can always google the tests done by other users.
- Newest technology. It will show that the company is reliable, and its hardware and software won’t fail you. Things such as SSD drives go a long way in speed and performance of the servers.
- Unlimited Bandwidth. Simply put, how many visitors will be allowed to visit your website at the same time. If the bandwidth is limited, you might face some issues for higher traffic websites.
- Word of Mouth. It’s very important to listen to what other users are saying about the company. Check sources such as Trustpilot, and you’ll see what other people think about the company.
- Server location. As you are looking to host your website in India, your visitors will most likely be from there. You want your website to be close to your users, so you should choose a company with servers in the Asia region. For example, Hostinger has seven servers worldwide, and the best one for India would be Singapore, as it’s close to India.
- Freebies. For the best deal, check what comes with the package you are choosing. Often you can get things such as free domains and free SSL certificates together with the hosting package. That way, you can make sure you are getting the biggest value out of the price you pay.
What else is there to know while choosing the hosting provider?
If you are searching for the best hosting provider for yourself, you need to know which type of hosting to look for.
While some companies focus on beginners and sell shared hosting plans, others mainly focus on the major players and offer Cloud or Reseller plans.
You need to know which type of hosting you are looking for before making the final decision.
- Shared Hosting is the simplest and most affordable form of web hosting the prices start at ₹59/month. It works for a wide range of websites starting from small-scale personal websites such as blogs or hobby websites, to business websites and dropshipping sites.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a more complicated way of hosting, where you can set up everything yourself. While it requires a higher level of skill, it also allows you to implement more features that wouldn’t be possible on a shared web hosting account. VPS will work well with most websites.
- Cloud hosting is the newest way of hosting and relies solely on cloud-based infrastructure. Cloud hosting is perfect for websites that require a lot of resources and are large in scale.
- Reseller hosting is for those who want to take up a business, selling web hosting services for other users.
- Email hosting is basically when you need only a business email hosting, but not a website.
So once you look at all of those criteria, you can easily decide which Hosting provider is best for you. And if you still haven’t – try Hostinger.in, it’s budget-friendly, reliable, and I guarantee you’ll be satisfied with it!
Buy Hostinger Hosting and Free SSL with Discount
Hope you like the Article of Which is the Reliable and cheap Web Hosting company in India 2021. If you like then share to others.