What is PM-KISAN Scheme Yojana ?
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to all land holding farmer families.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
The following categories of beneificiaries of higher economic status shall not be elligible for benefit under the scheme.
1 – All Institutional Land holders.
2 – Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- i)Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii)Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii)All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- v)All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- vi)Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
How to apply Online for PM-KISAN Scheme Yojana 2022
Step – 1
Go to the Official Website of PM-KISAN Scheme Yojana – Click Here :- https://pmkisan.gov.in/NewHome3.aspx
Step – 2
In this Website go to the Farmers Corner and select New Farmer Registration
Step – 3
After clicking on New farmer registration you get this Page
Leave a Comment