Are you searching for – Speech on World Cancer Day – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day – 4 February 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Speech on World Cancer Day – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day – 4 February 2023
Speech on World Cancer Awareness Day – 4 February 2023
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers, and my dear friends, Good Morning to All
As you know, Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer is one of leading cause of death globally, Today I deliver a few words about the cancer disease in connection with World Cancer Day.
World Cancer Day is observed all over the world to raise awareness about its causes, symptoms, and precautions. The Cancer Day is life threatening disease which is a serious issue in the world. Many people died because of this painful disease.
There is no one single cause for cancer. Scientists believe that it is the interaction of many factors together that produces cancer. Dietary factors, Physical inactivity, Genetics, UV radiation and any factors may be led to the cancer disease.
Tabaco use is the most important risk factor for cancer and is responsible for approximately 22% of cancer deaths. Tabaco products are projected to cause 1 billion deaths this century. Alcohol consumption is associated to 3 Million deaths per year globally.
Cancer was cure-less disease few years ago and many people died due to this disease. Many years of research resulted in the introduction of some treatment methods for cancer. For Example, Chemotherapy is a very painful procedure of cancer treatment. A diet rich in green and yellow vegetables has been shown to offer protection against oral cancer.
Avoidance of Tabaco and alcohol is the most important preventive action against mouth, throat and lung cancers. Unfortunately, this disease is still an international issue, doctors and scientists are trying to find its ultimate solution.
The cancer patients are sometimes ignored by their loved ones, it is not a good practice. The suffering person needs care and love of others to recover from this disease. It is the message on this day observance.
I conclude my words by quoting Saint Mother Teresa.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love”
Thank you to All.
10 Lines on World Cancer Day – 04 February
- Every year on 4th February World Cancer Day is observed globally.
- The day is celebrated by WHO to aware people of the disease cancer and how to cure it.
- It is the global uniting initiative led by the Union for International Cancer Control.
- Cancer is a second – leading cause of death across the world and 70% of cancer deaths occur in low to middle income countries.
- Each year, millions of lives can be saved by implementing resource appropriate strategies for prevention, early detention and treatment
- Various types of Cancer occur but the most common cancers that affect people of India are lung, breast, cervical, brain and colorectal cancer.
- Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in a body.
- There are several types of Cancer, Usually named for the organs or tissues where the cancers form.
- The primary purpose of celebrating this day is to reduce the number of cancer patients and to reduce death rates causing due to it.
- Prepare government and non government organizations to help in fighting this deadly disease all over the world
I hope you like the article of the Speech on World Cancer Day – 10 Lines on World Cancer Day – 4 February 2023. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected