Are you searching for – Speech on National Mathematics Day – Srinivasa Ramanujan 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech on National Mathematics Day – Srinivasa Ramanujan 2022
Speech on National Mathematics Day – 22 December 2022
We are giving Some Demos of Speech on National Mathematics Day – 22 December 2022
Speech 1 – on National Mathematics Day – 22 December 2022
Respected Principal, Teachers and My Dear Friends. Today 22nd December 2022, We gathered here to celebrate the “National Mathematics Day”
Maths is a Part of our Daily Life. We can see maths everywhere. Srinivasa Ramanujan – The Man who knew infinity.
The Great Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan was born on 22nd December/ His birth Anniversary is being celebrated as the Nationa Mathematics Day. He made great contributions in Number theory, continued fraction and infinite series.
One of the Most Important finding was the infinite series of pie (TT). He was expert in trigonometry at the Vetric Maths age of 12. Ramanujan’s number theory has best application in cryptography. Ramanujan independently compiled 3900 results his short life span. He was the first Indian fellow of Trinity college. He died at the age of 32.
The Former Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh declared December 22 as the National Mathematics day in the year 2012.
The Main Objective of celebrating the mathematics day is, to create awareness on Mathematics.
Once Again Wish you all a Very Happy Mathematics Day.
Speech 2 – on National Mathematics Day – 22 December 2022
Good Morning Respected Principal Sir/ Madam, Beloved Teachers, and all my dear Friends. Firstly, I would like to wish you ‘Happy National Mathematics Day’
On this beautiful Occasion, I would like to speak a few lines about this special day.
- National Mathematics Day is celebrated on December 22 Every Year.
- On the birthday of great Mathematician Shri Srinivasa Ramanuan we celebrate Maths Day.
- Ramanujan was born on December 22 in Madras.
- He is very Interested in Maths form his early age.
- The Importance of this day is to educate Math and increase its popularity among people.
- Ramanujan is known as “The Mathematician of Mathematicians”
- His contribution to Math is Hardy – Ramanujan Number.
- A Workshop of this day is held in ‘NASI’ in Allahabad in India Every Year.
- Scholars from all over India come here to discuss the work of Maths
- Thank you for Giving me this wonderful opportunity.
Speech 3 – on National Mathematics Day – 22 December 2022
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers, Dear Students Good Morning to All
Without Mathematics, There’s Nothing you can do. Everything around us is Mathematics. Everything around us is Numbers. It is the most beautiful and most Powerful creation of the Human Spirit. A Very hearty morning to each and everyone present here !
This is Chetan (You can Speak your Name). On 22nd December, National Mathematics Day is Celebrated across the Nation to Honour the Birth Anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan. This Day is to Recognize his Extraordinary Contribution to the Maths.
Dear Friends, Hard Work and A Little Bit of Luck, Really can lead us to fulfill our Dreams. Ramanujan’s Hard Work and Passion helped work and passion helped him become one of the most recognized Mathematicians Today. Let us celebrate National Mathematics Day Today, Let’s we start Today’s Morning Assembly with God’s Prayer as it is one way we can communicate with god. So Everybody join your hands and close your eyes. Start Prayer
We live in India and it i our Motherland. It reminds us of our responsibilities Towards our Country and Motherland.
Dear Friends, the Main Objective behind celebration of this day is to raise awareness among people about the importance of mathematics for the development of Humanity. Marking the Importance of National Mathematics Day.
Thought of this Special Occasion Day
The Essence of Math is Not to Make Simple Things Complicated, But to Make Simple.
10 Lines on National Mathematics Day 2022
- National Mathematics Day is Celebrated in December 22nd Every year to honour the famous IUndian Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.
- He was born in Tamil nadu in the year 1887.
- 22nd December was dedicated to him, due to his significant contribution to mathematics.
- He showed his talent in mathematics when he was a school student.
- Ramanujan was a self – taught mathematician.
- He mastered a book on advanced trigonometry written by S.L. Loney by the age of 13.
- In 31 year old he became the second Indian fellow of the Royal Society
- Due to Illness Ramanujan passed away on April, 26, 1920.
- The number 1729 is known as the Hardy Ramanujan Number.
- In his short life of Little over 32 years, he reached unimaginable heights.
Read More Article Related to National Mathematics Day 2022
- Speech on National Mathematics Day – Srinivasa Ramanujan 2022
- Quiz on National Mathematics Day 2022 with Certificate
- Speech on National Mathematics Day in Hindi – Srinivasa Ramanujan 2022
- Essay Biography on Srinivasa Ramanujan – National Mathematics Day 2022
I Hope you like the Article of the Speech on National Mathematics Day – Srinivasa Ramanujan 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected