Are you searching for –Speech on National Girl Child Day – 24 January 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech on National Girl Child Day – 24 January 2023
Speech on National Girl Child Day – 24 January
Good Morning to the Respected Principal Sir, Teachers and my dear friends.
National Girl Child Day is celebrated in India every year on 24th January. It was initiated in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child development and the Government of India.
On this day, Indira Gandhi was elected as the Prime Minister, so it has been decided to celebrate this day as National Gild Child Day.
This day is celebrated in India for the removal of inequality faced by the girl child in Indian society. National girl child day is celebrated to discuss issues related to girls health, respect, education, nutrition etc.
Nowadays also gender discrimination is a major problem that girls or women face throughout the life. To promote the status of the girls in society, various programs are organized all over the country to celebrate Girl Child Day.
A Big Campaign is organized by the Indian government to rise people’s consciousness towards girls in Indian Society. NGO organizations also come together with the government and participate in this festival to fight against the social stigma about girl child.
The Main objective of this day is to ensure that every girl child in the country gets all her human rights. May our country became a safer and happier place for a girl child to live happily.
10 Lines on National Girl Child Day – 24 January 2023
- National Girl Child Day is celebrated every year of 24th January.
- National Girl Child Day was first Initiated in 2008 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- It is celebrated to create awareness among the people about gender discrimination.
- Gender Discrimination is a major problem which is faced by the girl child in our society
- The girls in the Indian society are facing a lot of discrimination in comparison to boys.
- They facing this discrimination in education, nutrition, legal rights, protection, honor, and
- This day plays a major role in implementing various schemes of the government for the welfare of girl children.
- This day creates awareness among the people through campaigns in rural and urban areas.
- This National Girl Child Day is also celebrated to mark the exceptional achievements of the girls in India.
- The National Girl Child day is celebrated across the nation with the aim of voicing the rights of girl children.
- National Girl Child Day reminds us that its is our responsibility to give them the importance they deserve.
Always Respect a Gild and Care for Her.
Happy National Girl Child Day.
I hope you like the article of the Speech on National Girl Child Day – 24 January 2023. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected