Are you searching for – Speech Essay on Mahavir Jayanti in English – 04 April 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Speech Essay on Mahavir Jayanti in English – 04 April 2023
Speech Essay on Mahavir Jayanti in English – 04 April 2023
Respected Principal Sir, Teachers and My Dear Friends Good Morning to All
Mahavir Jayanti is a very auspicious occasion for people who follow and believe in the religion of Jainism. People from other religions, communities and practices are also seen activity celebrate this festival.
According to the Gregorian Calendar this festival comes in March or April every year. Mahavir Jayanti marks the birth of Mahavir and it is observed with great delight all over the country.
According to the Hindu calendar, Mahavir Jayanti is celebrated on 13th Day of Chaitra Month. He gave the five important principles of Jain religion which are ‘Satya’, ‘Ahimsa’, ‘Acharya’, ‘Brahmacharya’, and ‘Aparigraha’.
An Interesting fact about Mahavir’s Birth was that it is believed he was bon in the darkness, always referred to as the presence of the half- bright moon. Mahavir was different from other people because the principal objective of his life was a life filled with peace.
Mahavir is also known to have found the religion of Jainism.
May Lord Mahavir bless you with peace, prosperity, and happiness on this auspicious occasion of Mahavir Jayanti. Happy Mahavir Jayanti!
10 Lines on Mahavir Jayanti – 04 April 2023
1. Mahavir Jayanti is celebrated every years as Birth Anniversary of Great Sage ‘Mahavir’
2. It is especially celebrated by the people following the Jain Religion.
3. Mahavir is also known as Vardhman the 24th ‘Tirthan Kar’ of the Jain Religion.
4. Mahavir was the 24th and last Tirthankar of Jainism who founded Jainism as religion.
5. Mahavir was born on the Chaitra Month.
6. According to Gregorian Calendar Mahavir Jayanti falls in the month of March April.
7. Mahavir Jayanti is also celebrated by the name of ‘Mahavir Janma Kalyanak’.
8. It is celebrated with great zeal and zest across all the Jain Temples of India.
9. All the holy Jain temple are decorated with flowers and flags etc to celebrate this event.
10. People from Jain religion distribute food, clothers, etc to the poor and needy people
Thanks to All Beloved Readers.
I hope you like the Article of the Speech Essay on Mahavir Jayanti in English – 04 April 2023. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected