Are you searching for – Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) – Drawing and Slogan Competition 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of ISEA Participate Online in National Cyber Security Awareness Month Drawing and Slogan Competition 2022
Drawing and Slogan Competition on Information/Cyber Safety and Security 2022
Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) is a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), GoI initiative with an objective of capacity building in the area of information security, training of Government personnel and creation of mass awareness on information security awareness targeted towards students, women, police and other user segments. The project is being implemented through fifty two (52) institutions for academic activities (4 ISRDCs, 7 RCs, 41 PIs including IISc, IIT’s, NIT’s) and CDAC Hyderabad as a coordinating agency for Awareness program.
As part of this initiative a multilingual web portal www.infosecawareness.in has been developed with abundant multimedia content for various user segments by covering the various areas of the cyber security.
The objective to organize these competitions are to inculcate cyber hygiene practices among the Internet users.
Themes of Drawing and Slogan Competition on Information/Cyber Safety and Security :
- Information/Cyber Safety and Security
- Cyber Bullying
- Cyber Stalking
- Password Protection
- Online Predators
- Internet Ethics
- Revenge Pornography
- Online Trolling
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use Strong Passwords
- Recognize and Report Phishing/Smishing/Vishing
- Do not fall into any financial fraud trap
- Update Your Software
- Be cyber security aware on social media, etc. for more thematic concepts, visit: www.infosecawareness.in
Who can participate in Drawing and Slogan Competition on Information/Cyber Safety and Security:
open to all
Awards (cash prize/gift vouchers/gift articles):
Important dates (Time lines):
|Competition start date||20th September,2022|
|Last date for submission (drawing soft copies / cyber Security slogan)||25th October,2022|
|Hard copies should reach us (selected works only)||30th October,2022|
|Winners announcement||31st October,2022|
Guidelines for Drawing Competition
- The work must be on a flat piece of A3 size paper (any variety/quality paper) with 1 cm external border.
- Each individual can submit only one piece of work in each category, and the work should be his/her original work. Drawing(s) copied from the internet will not be accepted.
- Acceptable tools for Drawing: colour pencils, crayons, oil pastel, sketch pens , water color, oil paint, acrylic etc.
- The artwork must not represent national flag, any particular individual, organization, or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
- Artwork incompatible with the above guidelines will not be considered.
Guidelines for Cyber Security slogans Competition:
- The slogan should be a one-line sentence or phrase that is catchy and relevant to the theme of information security.
- Example: “Be Cyber Aware – Be Cyber Secured”
- Each individual can submit only one Slogan, and it should be his/her original work. Slogans copied from the internet will not be accepted / encouraged.
- The slogan should not have any negative connotations pointing out individual, organization, brand name, religion, country etc.,
- It should be a motivating and positive quote or sentence that encourages awareness among citizens regarding any aspect of cyber security.
Judgement of the Work:
- The work will be judge on the following criteria:
- Originality- 30%
- Creativity and Presentation- 40%
- Relevance to the theme- 30%
Submission and Mailing Address:
- All works should be submitted online
- A copy of Identity-card of the participant should be sent along with the work (only with hard copy).
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park, Sy No. 1/1,
Srisailam Highway, Pahadi Shareef Via (Keshavagiri Post)
Hyderabad – 501510 Telangana (India)
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp No. : 9490771800
- C-DAC Hyderabad is not responsible for damages/loss/delay in transit by post or courier.
- The selection done by the committee is final and binding.
- No individual correspondence shall be entertained.
- The results will be displayed and announced on 31st October,2022 through our web portal www.infosecawareness.in. Separate intimation may also be sent to each of the winner.
Terms & Conditions of Both Competition:
- The decision of Jury/Expert committee of the competition will be final.
- The work received are the property of ISEA project, C-DAC Hyderabad. The work will not be returned back and the same can be used as part of project promotions and appropriate acknowledgement will be given.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the competition without any prior intimation.