Pariksha Parv 4.0 by National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) – reg.
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) has been celebrating ‘‘Pariksha Parv’ since 2019, with an aim to change the outlook/ perspective of children towards exams stress and overcome their anxiety before exam result at a platform.
This year the ‘Pariksha Parv’ is being conducted till 31.05.2022. This is a venture for providing a platform for students, teachers and parents to share their thoughts and get guidance and important tips from the experts. In stressful times, talking about and sharing the thoughts would help mitigate stress and anxiety of students to a great extent.
Pariksha Parv 4.0 entails following multipronged approach:
- “Exam Warrior”, an activity under Pariksha Parv 4.0 promoting audio-video messages of students giving tips on managing exam/ result related stress and anxiety.
- Radio spots broadcast on Vividh Bharat (National), All India Radio (AIR).
- Live streaming session can be watched on NCPCR social media accounts – Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/NCPCR.Official/, Twitter on https://twitter.com/NCPCR_ and on Youtube/channel/NCPCR or on Youtube/Doordarshan national till 31.05.2022 (three days in a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3:00-4:00 pm) to enable students to interact with experts to reduce their exam and result related stress and anxiety.
- State/ UTs and District level orientation cum sensitisation programmes by eminent experts for Heads/ Principals/ Teachers and Students.
- SAMVEDNA – (1800-121-2830) a toll free tele-counseling service of NCPCR by qualified and trained counsellors for students to cope up with exam related worries, stress and anxiety.