Are you searching for – Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 2 Quiz 2023 Answer Key
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 2 Quiz 2023 Answer Key
Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 2 Quiz Answer Key 2023
Welcome to the NISHTHA 4.0 for improving the quality of Early Childhood Care and Education in the all the ECE settings.
Purpose of the Course – Nishtha 4.0 ECCE
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview on planning for early years education in the anganwadi/ preschool centre. This course will help anganwadi workers/ teachers to develop and enhance their knowledge in ‘Planning for the Early Years’ and improve their understanding of the physical learning environment, the principles of planning for an ECCE schedule, prior planning around three developmental goals, theme based/ activity based planning, use of appropriate worksheets followed by concrete play with materials, use of toys and play materials and in-built developmentally appropriate assessment.
At the end of the course, learners are expected to take up an objective assessment quiz. Learners who acquire 70% in the final assessment will receive an online ‘Certificate of Participation’ in the DIKSHA portal.
Let’s Start Answer Key for Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Course 2 (Module 2)
1. What is the ideal time duration (in minutes) for a play activity ?
Answer – 15-20
2. Which play areas form the physical environment for facilitating learning for the children ?
Answer – Indoor and Outdoor
3. What is the other name for the reading area in an anganwadi ?
Answer – Language and Literacy Area
4. Which among the following is not considered while planning for anganwadi children around three developmental goals ?
Answer – Anganwadi worker centric activities should be given priority
5. Where should young children spend most of their time besides their home ?
Answer – Vibrant preschool / anganwadi
6. Which among the following are the most important components of preschool ?
Answer – Play and learning environment
7. Which among the following is not the gola of the foundational years of ECCE programme ?
Answer – Children maintain no developmental attitude toward teaching – learning process
8. Which among the following comes under indoor environment ?
Answer – Interest Areas
9. How many developmental goals must be addressed by the ECCE programme ?
Answer – 3
10. The anganwadi worker / preschool teacher must ensure that the outdoor space for the children must be :
Answer – Stimulating
11. Which among the following is not an appropriate guideline for planning learning experiences ?
Answer – Themes / projects that an Anganwadi worker find interesting irrespective of any consideration
12. Dolls and Dramatic Area facilitate children in :
Answer – Strengthening their memory
13. Which behavior among the following will not help children through a balance between group and individual activities ?
Answer – Fighting with Each other
14. What are the three main principles and practices that you could consider while planning for your children around three developmental goals ?
Answer – Learning Experiences, Context and Processes
15. The long-term plans progrmmme for ECE are generally developed for a ________academic calendar.
Answer – Yearly
16. Which is the correct statement for a well – designed physical setting of the anganwadi ?
Answer – The physical setting must be safe, secure, hygienic, comfortable, attractive and well- designed to help the anganwadi children to get engaged in play based activities and learn happily.
17. Why are child initiated activities important ?
Answer – To pursue activities of their choice
18. What is the maximum time that should be given to the children daily for free and guided outdoor play activities ?
Answer – 30 minutes
19. Which of the following is an example for assessing print awareness of children under foundational Literacy ?
Answer – Reading the cover of a storybook
20. Activities in the art area help children to exercise fine motor muscles of the fingers and the hands and also prepare them for _______
Answer – writing skills
Thanks to All Beloved Readers