Are you searching for – Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 1 Quiz 2023 Answer Key
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 1 Quiz 2023 Answer Key
Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Diksha Portal Course (Module) 1 Quiz Answer Key 2023
Welcome to the NISHTHA 4.0 for improving the quality of Early Childhood Care and Education in the all the ECE settings.
Purpose of the Course – Nishtha 4.0 ECCE
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview on planning for early years education in the anganwadi/ preschool centre. This course will help anganwadi workers/ teachers to develop and enhance their knowledge in ‘Planning for the Early Years’ and improve their understanding of the physical learning environment, the principles of planning for an ECCE schedule, prior planning around three developmental goals, theme based/ activity based planning, use of appropriate worksheets followed by concrete play with materials, use of toys and play materials and in-built developmentally appropriate assessment.
At the end of the course, learners are expected to take up an objective assessment quiz. Learners who acquire 70% in the final assessment will receive an online ‘Certificate of Participation’ in the DIKSHA portal.
Let’s Start Answer Key for Nishtha 4.0 ECCE Course 1 (Module 1)
1. Name the most important microsystem of the child apart from home?
Answer – anganwadi
2. An Anganwadi worker should be actively involved in which of the following ?
Answer – providing age and developmentally appropriate play experiences to children
3. The Focus of Early Childhood Education at the anganwadi is _________.
Answer – holistic development of the child
4. The foremost important ethical behavior of the anganwadi worker involves :
Answer – providing care as well as learning opportunities to the children in a safe, healthy, nurturing environment of anganwadi
5. What is the suggested age group for the children to start with Early Primary Grades ?
Answer – 6-8 years
6. Anganwadis are also known as ?
Answer – Integrated Child Development Service Centres
7. What stage of education is the Early Childhood Care and Education been considered ?
Answer – Foundational Stage
8. What are the centres under ICDS popularly known as ?
Answer – Anganwadi
9. Anganwadi workers and Educators need to have creativity, adaptability, responsibility, resourcefulness and __________.
Answer – patience
10. Which among the following is not considered part of human brain development ?
Answer – Roadways
11. Which among the following is not a domain for holistic development ?
Answer – Enjoyment
12. The importance of play in early childhood education cannot be underestimated because play is essential to
Answer – child’s growth and holistic development
13. As per NEP 2020, the age group covered under the Foundational stage is :
Answer – 3 to 8 years
14. Wat is the full form of ICDS ?
Answer – Integrated Child Development Services
15. What is the full form of ECCE ?
Answer – Early Childhood Care & Education
16. According to NEP 2020, how many years are covered under the foundational stage of education ?
Answer – 5 years
17. As per NEP 2020, what is the primary age group considered for the preschool programme under the foundational stage ?
Answer – 3-6 years
18. According to NEP 2020, how many years are covered under the foundational stage of education ?
Answer – 5 years
19. Which part of the human body is considered to be the command centre ?
Answer – Brain
20. Identify from the following the correct option for ‘how children leanrn’ :
Answer – children learn through doing things and experimentation.
Thanks to Beloved Readers.