Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
1. At which stage, learning through toys is most required?
Answer – Foundational and preparatory stage
2. Which among the following is not a D-I-Y idea?
Answer – Buying toy airplane from market and playing with
3. Tech-aided toys helps in?
Answer – Make learning joyful.
4. Which of the following statements is true in the context of toys as educational aid?
Answer – Playing with toys helps in developing important
5. Which is true amongst the following?
Answer – Toys help children to learn about themselves and
6. Which of the following is not an active physical play?
Answer – Computer Game
7. Identify from the following which is a traditional building toy?
Answer – Jigsaw Puzzles
8. Children in the classroom should be permitted to bring their:
Answer – Toys and Games
9. Children love to __________ objects because they are curious and eager to learn by nature.
Answer – Manipulate
10. The Objective of introducing toys across the foundational stages is :
Answer – to promote experiential learning from an early age
11. In which activity area, the kitchen set should be placed ?
Answer – Dramatic Play area
12. Which among the following is a technology-based game?
Answer – Video Game
13. Toy telephones and talking books are some examples of _____ to boost language and communication skills of young children.
Answer– Tech Aided Toys
14. Which of the following is incorrect in relation to ring set puzzles? Ring set puzzle:
Answer – Is made up of glass
15. What is the essential component in implementing a play way, activity-based approach across the foundational stage?
Answer – Child-friendly Environment
16. Ring Set Puzzles help in learning the concept of:
17. Which of the following statements is not correct in the context of indigenous toys?
Answer – Indigenous toys are not easily available.
18. Which of the following is the famous indigenous toy of Gujarat?
Answer – Dhingli Dolls
19. The full form of D-I-Y is:
Answer – Do-It-Yourself
20. At what age, children start demonstrating their willingness to play with others in a structured manner?
Answer– 6-8 years
1. The history of toys are traced back to?
Answer – Indus Valley Period
2. Toy center created for young children should have:
Answer – Toys and age appropriate manipulatives and
3. “Play is helpful in the development of language and thought.” Who said this?
Answer – Lev Vygotsky
4. Kaleidoscope is very useful in developing understanding of the?
Answer– Science concepts of reflection and refraction.
5. Indigenous toys are made up of?
Answer – local low cost material
6. Which of the following should not be a consideration while choosing play materials/toys for children?
Answer – Children’s economic status
7. Dhingli toys are also known as:
Answer – Cotton Dolls
8. What is considered a good idea in order to ensure quiet play in small groups amongst children?
Answer– Creating a toy area
9. At which age group Toy Based Pedagogy should be initiated?
Answer – 2-3 years
10. The D-I-Y are should be?
Answer – Well-stocked with materials, neat and organized
11. Toys and educational play materials must not be?
Answer– Culturally irrelevant
12. Kaleidoscope is made up of?
Answer – Cardboard, glass piece and some random pictures.
13. D-I-Y Toys does not challenge children in?
Answer– Spiritual skills
14. Indigenous toys connect children with?
Answer – Culture
15. Which of the following games is not a popular traditional Indian game?
Answer – Cricket
16. Which of the following is not correct in relation to kitchen toys?
Answer – Kitchen toys help in introspecting self.
17. What approach should be practiced in a child friendly classroom across the foundational stage?
Answer – Play-way, toy based, child centered approach
18. Toys aid the young children in ?
Answer – Cognitive development
19. Which of the following is the popular name for the toy ‘Set of Kitchen utensils’ in Gujarat?
Answer – Rasoi
20. Which of the following should be a guiding criteria for selecting the toy for children?
Answer – Toy is appropriate for child’s age
Read Also Previous Nishtha 3.0 Modules
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 1 Introduction to FLN Mission Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 2 Shifting towards Competency Based Education Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 3 Understanding Learners: How children learn? Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 4 Involvement of parents and communities for FLN Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 6 Foundation Language and Literacy Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 Multilingual Education In Primary Grades Answer Key
- Learning Assessment Quiz | Nistha 3.0 Module 8 Quiz Answer Key In English
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
I Hope you like the Article of the Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected