Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
1. Which of the following tools can be used for creativity?
Answer – Tuxpaint
2. Which of the following media platforms can’t be used for enhancing Procedural knowledge dimension?
Answer – Text
3. ICT integration in teaching learning means
- i. only the use of internet and digital device
- ii. Thoughtful use of technology
- iii. Use of digital devices as a means to achieve the required objectives and learning outcomes.
- iv. Usage of technology seamlessly for educational processes
Choose the correct option
Answer – ii, iii and iv
4. Online courses encourages
- i. Personalized Learning
- ii. Self Paced Learning
- iii. Mal practices
- iv. Lifelong Learning
Answer – i,ii,iv
5. Which one of the following is not true.
ICT teaching material should
Answer – Be highly paid always
6. Tux Math is
Answer – Games
7. ICT stands for __________________
Answer – Information and Communication Technology
8. Following are the parameters to be considered while integrating ICT
Answer – Nature of content, infrastructure and human
9. One of the focus areas of NEP 2020 is Foundation Literacy and Numeracy (FLN) which was always a focus of –
Answer – Pre-primary and Primary education
10. The hierarchy of the content transacted at the pre primary/primary stage under the dimensions of knowledge is
Answer – Factual, Conceptual, Procedural, Metacognition
11. MOOC stands for
Answer – Massive Open Online Course
12. __________means class size, diversity in terms of age, cultural context, socio-economic status, gender, marginality, geographical location and availability/ access to technology.
Answer – Demographic
13. At the primary level, _______can be used by teachers for encouraging participation and promoting joyful learning.
Answer – Digital games
14. NEP 2020 recommends to achieve universal Foundational Literacy and Numeracy in school by ______
Answer – 2025
15. Activity of comparing the recorded pronunciation of a word with the correct pronunciation can be practiced in
Answer – Language labs
16. ________helps to resolve the physical infrastructural challenges of lab experiences and physical demonstration/testing.
Answer – Virtual labs
17. __________is the more appropriate resource to be used to teach different sounds of birds, animals and various natural audios etc.
Answer– Audio Resources
18. __________does not support visualizing processes which are not easily accessible in the classroom situation.
Answer – Printed Materials
19. Children are in vulnerable situations when they get exposure to _________
Answer – Harmful and exploiting sites
20. Content transacted at the ________stage may include readiness for reading, writing and numeracy.
Answer – Foundational
Read Also Previous Nishtha 3.0 Modules
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 1 Introduction to FLN Mission Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 2 Shifting towards Competency Based Education Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 3 Understanding Learners: How children learn? Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 4 Involvement of parents and communities for FLN Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 5 Understanding Vidya Pravesh and Balvatika Quiz Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 6 Foundation Language and Literacy Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 FLN Diksha Portal Module 7 Multilingual Education In Primary Grades Answer Key
- Learning Assessment Quiz | Nistha 3.0 Module 8 Quiz Answer Key In English
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 9 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module 10 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
- Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_12 Quiz 2022 Answer Key
I Hope you like the Article of the Nishtha 3.0 Diksha Portal Module FLN_11 Quiz 2022 Answer Key. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected
Leave a Comment