What is NCW Helpline Platform
NCW Women Helpline is intended to provide Digital Complaint Registration System for women affected by violence through referral (Linking with appropriate authority such as police, One Stop Centre, hospital) and providing information about women related government programmes across the country. This Helpline is being operated from the premises of the National Commission for Women, New Delhi.
For any emergency assistance please call 112.
What are the Issues of Women
- To provide Digital Complaint Registration System for women in distress through trained counsellors
- To facilitate psychological counselling or referral to the appropriate agencies such as
- District Legal Service Authority (DLSA)
- Protection Officer (PO)
- One Stop Crisis Centre (OSC).
- To provide information about the appropriate support services, government agencies, etc.
- For any emergency assistance please call 112.
NCW receives thousands of complaints every year related to Domestic Violence and other issues. Such incidents can make an adverse impact on mental health and sometimes they need psychological support to get out of this trauma.
In order to help the women in registering complaints and provide psychological support, the NCW has taken initiative to start this Helpline.
Any woman or girl (above 18 yrs) in distress seeking help can call this helpline. The helpline is staffed by Psychological Counsellors trained in topmost Mental Health and Counselling institutions.
New Special Helpline Number – +91 78271 70170 or 112
How to Complain
Direct Link for Complain
Official Website : – https://www.ncwwomenhelpline.in/
I Hope you like the Article of the NCW Women’s Helpline Number Government Support Service 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected