Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test (JNVST) 2020 for class 9 will be conducted on February 8, 2020. This test is administered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for admission to class 9 at all the JNVs.
The test will have 100 questions of Maths, General Science, English and Hindi as per the level of class VIII.
The time allotted to write the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes only.
Do not forget to carry Admit card to the examination hall as no student is allowed to appear for the exam without it.
Exam Date : 08 February 2020
Tips for Exam Preparation JNVST Class IX Lateral Entry 2020
- Students should be thorough with the syllabus of class 8 by now. Study and grasp all the important topics of the subjects to revise them before the exam.
- Read Math and Science carefully as they both carry 35 marks each in total.
- Go through the previous years’ question papers and sample papers. Practice these question papers to get familiar with exam pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
- The medium of the exam is English/Hindi. So prepare as per choice.
- Every concept should be clear before the exam. Candidates should not stick with a concept for too long if they are unable to understand it. They should approach and take the help of a teacher or any friend to understand it.. Doing so they will save their time and effort.
- Do not panic. Take healthy and proper diet to keep body and mind healthy. Candidates should also take complete rest and sleep well.
Guidelines For Exam Day
- The exam will begin at 10 am and candidates are suggested to reach 30 minutes before the exam to avoid last-minute hassles.
- One should fill roll no. on his/her answer sheet and question paper.
- Candidates have to qualify in each section separately.
- The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will provide no separate sheet for rough work. Candidates can use the space provided on question booklet for rough work.
- Check the question booklet number and OMR sheet number as they should be same.
- Use black/blue ball point pen to mark the answers on OMR sheet.
- Mark the answers carefully as It is not allowed to change the answer marked once.
- Candidates should avoid overwriting, cutting and erasing on the answer sheet as it is not allowed.
- Do not try to give and receive assistance to other candidates as it will be an unfair practice.
- Do not make any stray mark on the answer sheet.
I Hope you Like the Article about the Navodaya Class IX Exam Stay updated with latest Education.