Articles 21-A, 45, 51-A were added to the 86th Amendment to the Constitution of India, which provides free and compulsory primary education to children between the ages of 6 and 14. This portal has been launched so that the children get a good education and the teachers understand their duty. Through this medium teachers need to register their attendance on time so that time can be saved. Other similar portal is SAS Gujarat.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri
Table of Contents
This process of SSA Gujarat Online Hajri has been started by Gujarat Government under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan for the help of the teacher. The online attendance of teachers is provided by this seat. This portal has proved to be very useful for the Gujarat government and teachers.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri link: Click here
SSA Online Hajri-Objective
- The main reason for launching this SSA Gujarat was to bring transparency in the field of education and holistic development of children and also to give good training to the teachers.
- To improve the level Of education in the state
- The biggest objective of starting Ssa Gujarat is to promote a child’s education.
- ssagujarat.org has been developed so that teachers can register their presence online.
- To catch the buzz happening in many education departments of the state
ssagujarat.org Online Attendance Portal
Teachers have to register their attendance online on this ssagujarat.org portal. Since this attendance is done online, it saves time for the teachers and they can spend this time in making the children study better. Thus, through this medium, an attempt has been made to raise the level of education in Gujarat which has proved to be effective.
The process to mark attendance on the SSA Gujarat portal | SSA Gujarat Login
- To register SSA Gujarat online attendance, first of all, you need to go to the official website of ssagujarat.org.
- After visiting this website you will see many services at the top of your page. Going down you will see the online Attendance System (pictured below) click on it.
- Once the person clicks on the online attendance system tab, the person will be redirected to the following link https://www.schoolattendancegujarat.org/
- In the next step you have to choose whether you are logging in as a student or as a teacher.
- After registration, you will be given your unique User ID and password.
- now you have yo login with your UserId and Password.
- From this process, you will be able to fill your online Hajari form
Gujarat Online Attendance App
- All of the above process you can easily do through the Gujarat Online Attendance application.
- Download the ssa gujarat online hajri application first
- Go to the Google Playstore on your phone for this and to download the app.
- Now after opening Playstore, you will see the search bar at the top. Click on it and type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat
- You will now see an application ( Image of App you can see below) now click on Install.
Facilities available on Gujarat Teacher Online Attendance Portal
- Teachers online Attendance
- E-Class ( On Vande Gujarat Channel )
- SSA Gujarat child tracking system
- Teachers Reports
- Online Circulars (paripatra)
- Students Reports
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- unit test mark entry
- ssagujarat.org adhaar dise
- Students Online Attendance
- periodical Assessment test
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- teacher training
- SSA Gujarat scholarship
- GSI School Mapping
- Online Monitoring System
- Home learning
In times of epidemics like the Corona, special care must be taken to ensure that students’ learning is not disrupted. An important aspect of the SAS Gujarat portal at such times is that Home learning plays an important role. this feature is available on the SASGujarat.org
All standard textbooks have been uploaded on this SSA Gujarat website. Students can log in by entering their User ID and Password and can download and read all the textbooks they want. This portal has proved to be very useful for teachers as well as students.
Online Monitoring System
Online Monitoring System has been used to understand and further develop the education sector in the state.
E-Class ( Vande Gujarat Channel )
E-class is used to teach the student sitting at home. Students are given a timetable across this portal and video lectures are taken according to the time. These students can study at home without going to school.
Teachers are trained through teacher training. This training provides training on how to teach children, what kind of environment to maintain, and how holistic development of children can take place.
The recruitment process is also done through this medium. Job seekers have to enter their education and their information on this sasgujarat website and login with ID and password. If there is a vacancy, they are recruited. Otherwise, if there is a vacancy in the future, they are given a job.
Online Circulars (paripatra)
Circulars relating to any leave, examination, syllabus, or other instruction are also posted across this portal.
SSA Gujarat child tracking system
Students’ online attendance, as well as their test mark sheets, are placed on this portal named as SSA Gujarat child tracking system so that the student can see the mark himself in an easy way. In addition, the report of the teachers is also placed.
Online attendance of teachers can be filled
On Monday to Friday Between 11.30 Am to 02.00 Pm
On Saturday until 12.30 Pm
We hope that you will find information about SSA Gujarat Online Hajri. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions asked by you.
SSA Gujarat Aadhar dise
FAQs Of ssagujarat.org portal
Full form of SSA?
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
What is the SSA Gujarat?
This is a government campaign known as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. This portal has been launched to fulfill the right to education as per the Constitution of India. And through the student has been given many facilities like home sitting education, online attendance of teachers, etc. And this campaign has proved to be very useful in the field of education.
Is it mandatory to attend the Ssa Gujarat portal?
Yes, This portal requires you to attend Hajri every day. Not doing this can cost you a job.
What facilities are available in the SSA Gujarat to support the portal online?
all kinds of facilities are given in the above article in full detail so please refer to the above article for more information.
What the users should do in case they had forgotten their USER ID?
No need to worry if you sometimes forget your User ID or password. for this situation, a toll-free number has been given. With the help of the 18002337965 number, you can get your user ID and password back. Or you can mail at [email protected] this as another way to get back ID and password.