Are you searching for – MyGov Quiz on World Rabies Day 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Register / Participate in MyGov Quiz on World Rabies Day 2022.
What is MyGov Quiz on World Rabies Day
Every year 28th September is observed as World Rabies Day to raise awareness about the world’s deadliest infectious disease and a holistic approach to health keeping in mind that human-animal interaction and their broader interaction with the environment can help alleviate such challenges.
Rabies is an infectious viral disease. It is always fatal by the time its symptoms start appearing, but it is entirely preventable. It is transmitted from animals to humans and about 96% of human cases are caused by the dog bites.
Under the National Rabies Control Program and National Centre for Disease Control and in partnership with MyGov, Quiz on World Rabies Day has been organized to raise awareness about Rabies and its transmission.
Download Certificate of World Rabies Day
Terms and Conditions of Quiz on World Rabies Day
1. Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
2. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
3. After the completion of the Quiz, every participant will get a participation certificate that can be digitally downloaded.
4. Top 10 winners will get the winning certificate by the National Rabies Control Program.
5. The Quiz is available in English.
4. The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
7. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
8. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and for receiving promotional content.
9. The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process.
10. There will be no negative marking.
11. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
12. By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
13. In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
14. Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.