Are you searching for – MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Register / Participate in MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz with Certificate 2022.
What is MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz ?
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has developed a digital learning experience through the online mobile games ‘Azadi Quest: Heroes of Bharat and Match 3 Puzzle’ to commemorate ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’. These are entertaining and educational games, that aim to provide the player with a platform to learn more about the journey of India’s Independence and the gallantry of Indian freedom fighters, interwoven with fun gameplay. The games’ content has been specially curated by the Publications Division of the Ministry and vetted by experts of the Indian Council of Historical Research.
MyGov and the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting invite citizens of India – to play a Quiz about the Azadi Quest.
Prize & Rewards of MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz
Answer the quiz correctly and win a chance to be among the 5 lucky winners every week. 5 winners will be chosen from the top scorers and their names will be announced on the DD News during ‘Naya Savera’ and on DD India during the ‘Breakfast News’ episode on every Friday in the time slot of 8 AM to 9 AM IST
How to Register / Participate in MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz with Certificate 2022
After Click on above link you get Play Quiz page
After you started Quiz then Get Quiz Questions
Key features of the games:
● Azadi Quest: Match 3 Puzzle, guided by a lovable cast of characters such as Dadi, Rekha and Chotu, is a game that transports players to follow the colorful journey of India’s independence. As the players play this puzzle spread over 495 levels, they can collect 75 trivia cards, each revealing a significant milestone from the history of India’s freedom struggle.
● Azadi Quest: Heroes of Bharat, on the other hand, is a quiz game designed to test the knowledge of players about the heroes of India’s independence. Presenting the players with 750 questions across 75 levels, the game gets interesting as the players unlock 75 Azadi Veer Cards, in their exclusive silver and gold versions, each unfolding the legend of a lesser-known hero of the Indian freedom struggle. The player can use the ‘Ask a friend’ feature to seek help.
● The games are available on android & iOS devices, in both English and Hindi.
● Each player can share their in-game progress and 75 trivia cards on social media platforms, compete on leaderboards, earn daily bonuses and in-game rewards.
● Upon successfully completing their journey, the games offer the players a certificate to recognize their accomplishments.
We encourage you to download and play the Azadi quest games to celebrate Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Select winners of the game will get a chance to feature on Doordarshan and All India Radio and win other exciting prizes.
For more details please refer to the brochure:
Brochure link: GOI_Print_illustrator.pdf (mib.gov.in)
Links to download the games:
Azadi Quest Games | Ministry of Information and Broadcasting | Government of India (mib.gov.in)
Azadi Quest: Match 3 Puzzle
Azadi Quest: Heroes of Bharat
Terms and Conditions of MyGov Azadi Quest Quiz
1. Duration of the quiz will be 100 seconds, during which a maximum of 5 questions can be answered.
2. Certificates will be issued to all the participants.
3. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
4. All Indian Citizens are eligible to participate.
5. An individual can participate only once in the quiz.
6. Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
7. The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
8. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices. including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz, will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition reserve the right in this regard.
9. Employees, directly or indirectly, connected with organizing the quiz are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members
10. 5 winners will be chosen from the top scorers and their names will be announced on DD News during ‘Naya Savera’ and on DD India during the ‘Breakfast News’ episode on every Friday in the time slot of 8 AM to 9 AM IS