What is CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 ?
To provide an opportunity to students of classes VI-VIII to showcase their 21st century skills for solving some of the real-life issues leveraging technology, CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft is organizing ‘CBSE Coding Challenge 2022’. This competition shall provide a platform for students to learn about various prevailing real life issues and work out an innovative solution to address the problem related to the themes using their coding skills.
National Coding Challenge is an opportunity for students from classes 6th to 8th to showcase their 21st century skills to solve some of the real life issues with technology. Its a platform for students to learn about various real life issues prevailing and work out a innovative solution to address the problem related to the theme using their coding skills.
Who can Eligible or Participate
- Students of Classes 6th ,7th & 8th is/are eligible who are enrolled in a school.
- Teams can include(s) a minimum of one (1) student and maximum of four (4) students from the same school OR different schools. Each team of students must have a faculty member registered as well.
- All members of team should belong to same grade of class.
- Each team must have access to at least one (1) Desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity.
Themes of CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022 :
a) Protect Biodiversity and Natural Habitats
b) Earth and Cultural Heritage Preservation
The details / Schedule of the CBSE Coding Challenge are as follows:
|1||Registration||Registrations link: CBSE Coding Challenge 2022||Open till|
30th April 2022
|2||Availability of Contest|
|Access to resources – One Drive folder||Till 5|
th April 2022
|3||Project Submission||SPOC of the team submit projects of their|
|Till 30th April 2022|
|4||Results for Round 1 (Regional)||Projects evaluated by the Jury and National level|
|15th May 2022 (Tentative Dates)|
|5||Video Presentation by National Qualifiers||Qualifying teams present their projects to the jury for final evaluation.||16th May 2022 -5th June 2022 (Tentative Dates)|
|6||Announcement of National Winners (Coding Champions)||National Level Winner Announcement||20th June 2022 (Tentative Date)|
How to Register / Participate in CBSE National Coding Challenge 2022
Link for more information and registration: – Register Now
How to Enter Information
- Each team must appoint a faculty member as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and decide a team name.
- The SPOC must complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, the access to the contest resources will be provided to all the team members.
- Each SPOC must submit their team’s submission(s) at the provided website link with the email ID that was used for registration.
- Each student should be a member of one team only.
More information – https://juanatech.com/coding-challenge/
For any further query, the participants may contact the Microsoft Partner through email: [email protected].