Secondary and Senior School Curriculum 2022-23
- CBSE annually provides curriculum for classes IX to XII containing academic content, syllabus for examinations with learning outcomes, pedagogical practices and assessment guidelines.
- Considering the feedback of stakeholders and other prevailing conditions, the Board will conduct the annual scheme of assessment at the end of the Academic Session 2022-23 and the curriculum has been designed accordingly. Details are available at the link https://cbseacademic.nic.in/curriculum_2023.html
- It is important that schools ensure curriculum transaction as per the directions given in the initial pages of the curriculum document. The subjects should be taught as per the curriculum released by the Board with the help of suitable teaching-learning strategies such as Art-Integrated Education, Experiential Learning, and Pedagogical Plans etc. wherever possible.
- Before making annual pedagogical plan to ensure curriculum transaction for optimal learning, it is desirable that the Head of the School may take a session with all the teachers on the important topics covered in initial pages of the curriculum document as well as the topics covered under subject-wise syllabus.
- Sample Question Papers with detailed design of the Question Paper will be made available on CBSE’s website in due course of time.
- Schools are requested to share the curriculum available on https://cbseacademic.nic.in/curriculum_2023.html including initial pages to all the teachers and students.
With Best wishes,