What is Quiz on Natural Farming 2022
The Government of India has initiated several measures to transform agriculture to ensure the increased income of farmers during the last six years. Efforts have also been made to promote and support initiatives leading to sustainability of the system, cost reduction, market access, and better value realization for farmers. Some of these efforts include the launch of 1.0 lakh crore Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (AIF) for the creation of a postharvest value chain and 10,000 FPOs scheme for empowering farmers to access the markets etc.
Natural Farming has also been identified as a promising tool to minimize the dependence of farmers on purchased inputs and also to restore soil health. It emphasizes on the shift of agriculture practices from mono-crops to diversified multi-cropping systems. Desi cow, its dung, and urine play an important role from which various inputs such as Beejamrit, Jivamirit, and Ghan-Jivamrit are made on the farm and are the source of nutrients & life to the soil.
Other traditional practices such as mulching the soil with biomass or keeping the soil covered with green cover around the year, even in the very low water availability situations are added practices that ensure sustained productivity even from the first year of adoption.
To emphasize such strategies and to deliver messages to farmers in far-flung areas of the country, the Government of Gujarat under the leadership of Hon’ble Governor Acharya Dev Vrat Ji is organizing a National Summit on Agro and Food Processing from 14th December to 16th December 2021 at Anand Gujarat.
Test your knowledge on Natural Farming by participating in the quiz.
Terms and Conditions Natural Farming 2022
- The Quiz is being organized by INM Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare / प्रश्नोत्तरी कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय के कृषि और किसान कल्याण विभाग के आईएनएम प्रभाग द्वारा आयोजित किया प्रश्नोत्तरी का आयोजन INM प्रभाग, कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय द्वारा किया जा रहा है
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- The criteria of selecting the winners will be maximum correct answers in the shortest time subject to the stipulation of 10 questions attempt and 300 seconds
- he gratification of ₹10000/-, ₹5000/- and ₹2000/- will be offered to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners respectively by the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- Winner selection shall be at the sole discretion of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- The quiz shall open on December 15th, 2021, and will be closed on February 14th, 2022
After Participating you get Certificate
I hope you like the article of the How to Participate / Register in Quiz on Natural Farming 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading. Stay Connected.