What is Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students 2022
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a not-for-profit company engaged in CSR initiative(s) of Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries. This program is to provide financial assistance & education support services to students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 to ensure continuity of their education. Under this scholarship program, students studying in Class 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship ranging up to INR 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counselling, Life Skills sessions. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in undergraduate (general or professional) degree courses.
- Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
For professional UG courses: INR 60,000 | For general UG courses: INR 36,000
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilised only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.Documents
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non- mandatory)
How can you apply Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students 2022?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.