What is National Tourism Day – Picture Quiz 2022
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Worldwide, India has a remarkable position because of magnificent places that are famous as tourist destinations. India has a culturally rich heritage which attracts a lot of foreign tourists. To celebrate the diversity of our country, NATIONAL TOURISM DAY is celebrated on 25th January every year. This day is marked with a motive to appreciate our country’s beauty and spread awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on the Indian economy. The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism.
Ministry of Tourism, in the spirit of National Tourism Day and Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav will unveil the Indian Tourism Pictorial Quiz on 24th January 2022. The objective of this quiz is to showcase India’s varied tourism products, architecture, culture, and cuisine and test the publics knowledge on the tourism opportunities available within our country.
Terms and Conditions for the Participating National Tourism Day – Picture Quiz
- The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 10 minutes [600 seconds], in which they must answer 20 questions.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.