What is Know your GeM ?
Hon’ble Prime Minister, based on recommendations of the Group of Secretaries, decided to set up a dedicated e market for different goods & services procured by Government Organisations / Departments / PSUs. This meant transforming DGS&D to a digital ecommerce portal for procurement and selling of goods and services. Government e Marketplace (GeM), created in a record time of five months, facilitates online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organisations / PSUs. GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement.
Currently, GeM has over 43 lakh products, 37 lakh sellers and Service providers. A large part of the latter is MSMEs. We would like to invite more and more sellers, including MSEs, start-ups, women entrepreneurs from all over the country to know about GeM, join GeM and enhance their business prospects by catering the requirements of the largest purchasers ie. the Government and PSUs.
Prizes (in the form of Digital Vouchers, to be generated by Intellectdesign and sent to the Winners by CEO-GeM):
1st Prize (one) – Rs. 6,000/-
2nd Prize (two) – Rs. 3,000/- each
3rd Prize (four) – Rs. 2,000/- each
Terms and Conditions for GeM Quiz
- The quiz is being organised by Government e Marketplace (GeM), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India in collaboration with the MyGov platform. Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- The following terms and conditions henceforth shall be governed by Indian laws and the judgements of the Indian judicial system.
- Entry to quiz will be open from 9 am Day 1 (of Quiz going live) till 6 pm Day 30 (of Quiz going live). Participants will be required to answer 20 questions within a span of 20 minutes.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the ‘Start Quiz’ button.
- Entries once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Questions contained within the quiz will be based on publicly available information.
- Participants will be required to provide their name, email address, telephone number, and additional details as required by the entry form. By submitting their details and participating in the quiz, participants give consent to the MyGov platform and GeM to use this information as required to facilitate the conduct of the quiz competition, which may include confirmation of participant details, announcement of winners, and disbursement of awards.
- Participants can only enter the quiz competition once. Multiple entries from the same participant will not be accepted and considered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition at any time or cancel the competition as considered.
- The organisers reserve the rights to disqualify participants, refuse entry, or discard entries, if such instances or participation is considered to be detrimental to the competition. Additionally, any entry will be considered void if the information submitted is illegible, incomplete, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late, incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- The participants shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the quiz competition, including any amendments or further updates.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by the above-mentioned terms and conditions.