Are you searching for – Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate / Register in Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools.
What is Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program
Technology has been progressing at an accelerated pace for decades, reshaping every aspect of society – including how we live, learn and work. This means that ensuring that education evolves as quickly as the demand for new skills is now an imperative; and an area in which both the public and private sector have a key role to play.
In this regard, CBSE in collaboration with Microsoft is organizing Industry Engagement and Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools. These virtual (online) sessions shall be conducted by Global Learning Partners of Microsoft.
Brief about the program
- Students will be given orientation on several tech areas and opportunities to participate at National and international level challenges on Coding/applications of AI.
- Leaders from the industry will be invited to deliver inspiring talks on each day of the program
- Mini challenges and assignments will be provided to students during the program for continuous assessment and engagement. They will submit their projects at the end of the program.
Themes to be covered
- Technology exposure- Cloud, AI, Analytics among others
- Coding and its applications
- Insights and lessons from career journeys of practitioners
- Entrepreneurship – from idea to making it happen
- Implementing innovative ideas
Five days, two hours per day and time for project work and showcase
On successful completion of the program, certificates will be provided to students
How to Participate / Register in Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools
- Teachers can register on behalf of students on any ONE of the links below.
- There are two options to choose from and both are equally good.
- The training partners would provide uniform experience.
|Particulars||Option 1||Option 2|
|Important Dates||19th to 28th Sept. 2022||19th to 30th Sept. 2022|
|Email For Query||[email protected]||[email protected]|
I hope you like the Article of the How to Participate / Register in Industry Engagement & Technology Exposure Program for students of CBSE schools. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected