What is Logo Design Competition for Natural Farming 2022
Agriculture has emerged as a reliable sector to hold economic impetus for India when the world is facing economic contraction due to one of the most deadly and challenging pandemic. To strengthen economy & self-sustainability, the call for ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ is announced as a big opportunity for Agriculture and allied sectors.
Natural Farming (NF) is a chemical free natural farming system wherein use of low-cost inputs (cow dung/ urine and plant extract based) coupled with recommended agronomic practices like mulching, intercropping is promoted.
In this regard, Ministry invites the citizens across the country to design a logo for the scheme.
- Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
- Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
- Logo should be designed in a colored format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
- The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of Natural Farming program.
- The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
- All the entries received would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well communicated is the theme of Natural Farming program
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
Rewards / Winner announcement
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
- Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of the winner.
- The selected winner will be awarded a prize money of Rs.20000/-.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.(PDF-133KB)
I hope you like the Article of the How to Participate in Logo Design Competition for Natural Farming 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected