Are you searching for – Jal Jeevan Mission Slogan Writing Government Contest 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Participate in Jal Jeevan Mission Slogan Writing Government Contest 2022
Jal Jeevan Mission Slogan Writing Contest 2022
Under the Jal Jeevan Mission, Madhya Pradesh is ‘working with speed and scale’, to ensure provision of 100% tap drinking water supply in every rural household in adequate quantity of prescribed quality.
State has aimed to provide tap water connection to every rural household in the country by 2024.
In order to bring public awareness about the scheme, the Public Health Engineering Department is organizing a slogan writing competition focused on Jal Jeevan Mission through mp.mygov.in.
Best entries will be awarded.
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 7,500/-
- Third Prize : Rs. 5,000/-
This competition is being organized to find out the creativity of Indian citizens on various aspects of rural water supply schemes as well as encourage them to express their views.
- Raising awareness about Jal Jeevan Mission.
- To promote understanding of the salient features of this mission.
- To encourage citizens to integrate various aspects of rural water supply schemes and its aspects with their day to day life.
CLICK HERE to know the terms and conditions of the contest
- The slogan should have a set and representation of rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Slogan should not exceed 30 words.
- All slogans should be written in Hindi.
- The language should be easy to understand.
- The slogan should not highlight any one community/gender/caste/religion but should be representative of all.
- All entries for slogan writing will be evaluated according to the following elements:
- How well the vision and mission are being communicated.
Participants from all over India and of all age groups are eligible to enter this contest.