Are you searching for – Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 06 December 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 06 December 2022
Daily School Assembly News Headlines for 06 December 2022
To inform all pupils of what will be happening in the nation and the world today, the top headlines of the day are read during the school assembly after the call to prayer. Now let’s read the most recent news of the day. Read the most recent news from India and outside while keeping up with Indian political movements.
We are giving information News of National News, International News, Sports News, Business News and science & Technology News.
What special day is December 6?
- National Microwave Oven Day
- BR Ambedkar’s death anniversary
National News Headlines – 06 December 2022 (Tuesday)
- “Matter of Concern” : S Jaishankar On Indian Baby in Foster Care In Germany
- The Second and Final Phase of Voting in Gujarat was held on December 5.
- Cocaine Started Coming Into India, Nirmala Sitharaman Warned Officers
- Reaffirming that forced religions conversion is a “serious issue”, the Supreme Court said on Monday it is against the Constitution.
- Hope, Harmony, Healing : G20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant On India’s G20 Presidency
- Long COVID Symptoms In Children Likely To Change Over Time : Lancet Study
- Made “Huge Mistake” By Boycotting Panchayat Pools in 2018 : Farooq Abdullah
- “Moonlighted As Radio Jockey” : Chief Justice DY Chandrachud’s Big Reveal
- PM Modi Inaugurated Key 2 – Day BJP Meet to Prepare for Next Round of Polls
- “Not Here to Reopen History” : Supreme Court Rejected Plea On Taj Mahal
- Farooq Abdullah was re-elected president of the National Conference (NC) for another term on Monday.
- Trade, Climate Change : S Jaishankar Held Bilateral talks with German Counterpart
- Srinagar Recorded Season’s Coldest Night, Pahalgam Freezes at – 4.4 Degrees
International World News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Russia Launched New Missile Strikes on Ukraine, At Least 2 Killed
- Russia’s Recent Mobilization Increased Its Military Threat : Ukraine
- “Quite Small” : S Jaishankar on Trade with Russia As Compared to Europe
- UAE President in Qatar in First Visit Since Blockade
- Oxford English Dictionary Names ‘Goblin Mode’ As Word of Year 2022 After Public Vote
- North Korea Fired Over 100 Artillery Rounds in Military Drill : South Korea
- Australia PM Anthony Albanese Tests COVID Positive
- China Eased Zero – COVID Policy that sparked Massive Protests Last Week
- Construction of World’s Most Powerful Radio Telescope began in Western Australia
- “Someone Wants to ..” : Ukraine Slams France’s Macron Over Russia Remark
- No “Diplomatic Solution” to Russia – Ukraine Conflict : Noble Winner
Sports News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Team India Fined 80 Percent of Match Fee for Slow over – rate in First ODI vs Bangladesh
- Legendary Tennis Coach Nick Bollettieri Died Aged 91
- England players celebrated after beating Pakistan in the 1st Test at Rawalpindi
- Women’s IPL will Bridge Gap Between International And Domestic Cricket : Harmanpreet
- AIFF Withdraws Bid to Host 2027 AFC Asian Cup, Saudi Arabia Left As Lone Bidder
Business News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Sensex falls A Modest 34 Points to Extend Losses For Second Straight Session
- Rupee Plunged 50 Paise to 81.82, Despite A Softer Dollar
- Centre to Open 10,000 Cinema Halls in Rural Areas By 2024
- India’s Sugar Output Set to Fall 7%, Could Limit Exports
- Centre Likely to Allow Businesses to Use PAN For Single – Window Clearance
- Among Finance Ministers, No Agreement Yet on This Important Tax Issue
- SBI Said Personal Banking Advances Cross Rs 5 Lakh – Crore Mark
- Air India to Lease 12 More Aircraft, To be Inducted In 2023
- Rate Hikes By Global Central Banks Gather Pace In November
- Services Activity Growth In November Hits 3 Month High On Strong Demand
Science Technology News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- NASA’s Hubble space Telescope Captured Open Star Cluster Glittering In a Nearby Galaxy
- IIT MAdras researchers develop, deploy wave energy generator off Tamil Nadu Coast
- New NASA image tells story of birth, death and just in Orion Nebula
- NASA’s Artemis 1 mission faces power conditioning issue ahead of lunar fly-by
- Three Chinese astronauts returned to Earth after 6 – month mission
Thought of the Day – 06 December 2022
Gratitude is the foundation of happiness.
Positive Word of the Day For Daily School Assembly – 06 December 2022
Observant – This means perceptive and attentive.
Quiz for Daily School Assembly, GK Questions – 06 December 2022
Covered Topics in Today Morning School Assembly Post – 06 December 2022
- National News Headlines – 06 December 2022 (Tuesday)
- International World News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Sports News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Business News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Science Technology News Headlines – 06 December 2022
- Positive Word of the Day For Daily School Assembly – 06 December 2022
- Thought of the Day – 06 December 2022
I Hope you like the article of the Daily School Assembly News Headlines, Speech, Thought for 06 December 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected
Leave a Comment