Kisan Bhagidari Prathmikta Hamari’ Campaign
India is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare has taken initiative to organize different activities through its various divisions to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of progressive India and the glorious history of it’s farmers and achievements.
The celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav involves the citizens of the country with special emphasis on ‘Jan Bhagidari’. The celebrations have already started and shall continue up to 15 August, 2023. This Ministry has strategically planned various events which will be organized in different States/Districts at an identified location highlighting the various schemes/programmes/initiatives of various Ministries/ Department of Government of India benefiting the farming community as large.The events will be farmer centric highlighting the importance of the flagship schemes being executed through this Ministry such as PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi, PM- Fasal Bima Yojana, Soil Health Card, Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana, Agriculture Infrastructure Fund, Kisan Credit Card, Farmers Producer Organization, Sub Mission on Agriculture Mechanization, Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture, e-National Agriculture Market, Natural Farming, PM- Kisan Mandhan Yojana, Digital Agriculture etc. The event “Kisan Bhagidari Prathmikta Hamari” will be celebrated through activities like Exhibitions, Certification of Organic Produce, Workshops and Seminar across the country.
In this context Ministry of Agricultures is organising this video contest under 3 categories for farmers. The interested farmers are required to submit videos in any one or all categories. The categories will be
- Success stories of Farmers and Income enhancement
- Innovating Practices adopted by Farmers resulting in higher productivity
- Benefits from the Schemes of Ministries availed by the Farmers.
- Participants have to share Videos of their success stories highlighting income enhancement/ innovative practices being adapted by them which resulted in higher productivity/benefits from the Schemes of Ministry of Agriculture availed by farmers
- In case of uploading video, participant should upload their video to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and any social media platform share the link in the submission box.
- The maximum length of the video is 3 minutes. There is no minimum length.
Terms and Conditions
- All Farmers of Indian citizens may participate.
- Any farmer can participate in all the three categories choosing from the drop down Menu, but can send only one video for each category
- Participants are required to register themselves on the platform www.innovateindia.mygov.in by filling a simple registration form
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- The video entries should be original.
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular, or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with the rules are automatically void.
- It is strongly advised not to wait until the deadline for the submission of entries. Organizers shall not be responsible for non-receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- The organizers reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
- Organizers reserve to cancel the competition or modify the rules, dates of the competition anytime. The Organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience/loss directly or indirectly caused to any Participant due to such modification of rules/cancellation of competition and the Participants shall accordingly not be entitled to raise any claims pertaining to the same.
- Once the participants have made submissions on the platform, they shall have no claim even in the event of stoppage/cancellation of the competition.
- Removal/ voluntary withdrawal of member is not encouraged. No other form of modification will be entertained at any point.
- Once such a nomination has been received, organizers may correspond with the nominee/nominator for supplementary information, if necessary.
Awards and Recognition
All the participants will get E- Certificates and the Top 3 participants in each category will get the E – Certificates and souvenir/prize money from the Ministry. The proposed Prize money for the Top 3 participants in each category would be :-
- 1st Prize – Rs.11,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 5, 000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 3, 000/-