Are you searching for – CBSE Single Child Scholarship 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of How to Apply for CBSE Single Child Scholarship 10th Class Students 2022
What is CBSE Single Child Scholarship Scheme 2022-23
The objective of CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents; and have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% or more marks and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
The scheme is aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
Allocation of scholarship – CBSE Single Child Scholarship 2022-23
The number of scholarships for a particular year shall be variable and shall be awarded to all such “Single Girl Students” who have secured 60% or more marks in the CBSE Class X Examination in that year.
Eligibility criteria – CBSE Single Child Scholarship 2022-23
The scholarship shall be given on the basis of merit list as stated in Para 2 above, from the result of CBSE Class X Examination. The eligibility criteria shall be as under:
- All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only
- The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school as stated above in para 3(i).
- Candidate who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2022 will be considered
- A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s).
Rate of CBSE Single Child Scholarships and mode of payment
The rate of scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT
How to Apply Online CBSE Single Child Scholarship 2022-23
The Central Board of Secondary Education invites ‘Online applications’ from eligible students for the following Merit Scholarship Schemes: –
Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2022 Scheme – Online applications for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child who has passed Class X in 2022 from CBSE and studying in Class XI from the CBSE affiliated Schools.
Single Girl Child Scholarship X 2021 (Renewal 2022) Scheme – Online applications for renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship X awarded in 2021.
Selection Procedure / Process for CBSE Single Child Scholarship 2022-23
- Student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
- For Renewal : Should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Merit Scholarship last year and should be a student of CBSE in class XI in the previous year and have scored 50% or more marks in Class XI and promoted to class XII
- Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Student(Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
- All the applications must be verified from the present school where the student is studying. In case applications are not verified the same will be rejected. The facility of processing the application is provided to school where the candidate is studying.
I Hope you like the Article of the How to Apply for CBSE Single Child Scholarship 10th Class Students 2022. If you like then share to others.
Happy Reading Stay Connected
Leave a Comment