Are you searching for – Create GDPR Message: How to Create GDPR Message on AdSense to Fix Error?
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Create GDPR Message: How to Create GDPR Message on AdSense to Fix Error?
Create GDPR Message: How to Create GDPR Message on AdSense to Fix Error?
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Privacy & messaging.
- Click European regulations.
- Click Create message. The “Edit message” page opens.
- Select the sites in which this message will be displayed:
- Click Select sites.
- Select the desired sites.
- Click Confirm.
- Select the languages in which this message will be displayed:
- Default language: The message is shown in the default language when the user’s device language cannot be determined, or when the user’s device language doesn’t adequately match the selected “Additional languages.”
- Additional languages: The message can be shown to users in any of the “Additional languages” that match the user’s device language. Languages you select here should match the languages in which your site is available. You can edit the message text for each of the “Additional languages.”Example
If you select “Dutch” in the “Additional languages” field, a user whose device language is set to Dutch will be shown the Dutch version of the European regulations message.
- (Optional) Turn on the Close (do not consent) option to add a close icon to your message. Users can click the close icon to dismiss the message and decline consent to your ad partners and their purposes.
- In the “Message name” field, enter a descriptive message name that will help you identify the message later. The name is shown only in the Privacy & messaging page and won’t be visible to users.
- (Optional) Edit and format the message to match your site’s editorial and visual standards.If the message will be shown in more than one language, review the message in all of the selected languages before publishing.
- Click Save draft.
- When you’re ready, publish the message.
Thanks to Beloved Readers.