Are you searching for – Quiz Competition with Certificate on Republic Day 26 January 2023
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of Quiz Competition with Certificate on Republic Day 26 January 2023
In continuation with the AKAM celebrations and mark the occasion of India taking over the G20 Presidency for the first time, year-long student-enrichment activities will be conducted by the Board. Digital Economy is one of the work themes of G20. In order to give a platform to students to express themselves about this theme of G20, the 4th Expression Series for the session 2022-23 will be based on the theme ‘Digital Revolution in India’. The details are as follows:
The 3rd Expression Series for the session 2022-23 will be based on the theme ‘Digital Revolution in India’ on the following topics:
Conduct of Expression Series:
Conduct at the School Level
- Schools shall organize the school level Expression Series at their end on the above theme from 23th January 2023 to 2nd February 2023. Information of conduct of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For participation in Expression Series activities, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems etc., please use participants’ sheet given as Annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- The medium should be Hindi or English.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category (total 04 entries from a school) for onward submission to CBSE.
Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE
- Schools can submit/upload the entries from 3rd February 2023 to 10th February 2023 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see Annexure II.
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry on CBSE Expression Series App.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected by each CBSE Regions for selection of winners at National Level.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
- 10 best entries at the Regional Level (160 entries from 16 ROs) and 03 best entries at the National Level will be given certificate of merit by the Board.
The decision of the evaluation committee shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Contact or Helpline
In case of any query, kindly contact at 011-23232106 during office hours or e-mail at [email protected]
Leave a Comment