Are you searching for –Operational Guidelines for development of ‘Swachhata Action Plan’ in each school under Samagra Shiksha
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Operational Guidelines for development of ‘Swachhata Action Plan’ in each school under Samagra Shiksha.
Operational Guidelines for development of ‘Swachhata Action Plan’ in each school under Samagra Shiksha
Global evidence suggests that Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in schools has positive impact on learning environment, health & educational outcome for children and recent COVID-19 period has further exaggerated the significance of ‘Resilient basic functional WASH Services in schools’.
As envisaged under Samagra Shiksha, ‘Swachhata Action Plan (SAP)’ provides a ready opportunity to plan, implement and converge action towards sustained improvement of the WASH facilities, provisions and hygiene behaviours in schools. Robust SAP is the first step towards improved WASH services in schools. To achieve the vision of a clean school,
SAP, Samagra Shiksha, has the following specific integrated features/requirements:
- SAP should be based on credible analysis of existing situation, gap assessment
- Convergence with the key departments/schemes/stakeholders at the local level
- 10% of the annual composite school grant under Samagra Shiksha has to be spent on SAP priorities
- SAP needs to be integrated in the Annual Implementation plan for education
- Progress against SAP be tracked.
In view of above, School Heads are requested to prepare ‘Swachhata Action Plan’ (SAP) towards achieving dream of a ‘Clean School’. Detailed guidance notes for the development of school level ‘Swachhata Action Plan’ and SAP template are available at Annexure A.