Are you searching for – Launch of the ‘AI Facilitator Community’ Join Session Link 2022
Then you are at Right Place.
The Complete and Official Information of CBSE Circular – Launch of the ‘AI Facilitator Community’ Join Session Link 2022.
What is Launch of the ‘AI Facilitator Community’
This is in with reference to CBSE Notification No. 25/2021 dated 12.03.2021 whereby AI Student Community (AISC) – a youth-driven platform to encourage collaborative learning, sharing, and creating AI-enabled social impact solutions, was launched by CBSE. Now, CBSE in collaboration with Intel is launching AI Facilitator Community (AIFC) – a teacher-driven platform for collaborating, sharing best practices, professional development, and utilizing their knowledge in facilitating and empowering the students to create AI-enabled social impact solutions and democratizing AI awareness.
The AI Facilitator Community (AIFC) aims to
- provide a platform for facilitators to come together to interact, learn and share experiences
- leverage their Knowledge to create AI-enabled lesson plans and facilitate students to develop social impact solutions
- spread AI awareness in an inclusive way. AIFC is a collaboration platform for all the teachers – AI teachers, Computer teachers as well as Subject teachers.
To register, access the website at: https://cbseacademic.nic.in/aifacilitatorcommunity.html
To orient teachers on the AIFC platform, CBSE shall be organizing Orientation Sessions. Teachers can join the session using the links mentioned below:
|1||15th November 2022, Tuesday||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|2||16th November 2022, Wednesday||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
Key features of AIFC – AI Facilitator Community 2022
- This community is for facilitators from all across the country.
- Facilitators will be able to register using basic information and later on access the website using a Login ID and a password
- Registered members (facilitators) will be able to
▪ learn AI as a skill and its application in the curriculum for supporting students in creating
social impact projects through webinars with Intel® AI certified coaches and experts
▪ access AI learning resources curated from across the world
▪ attend webinars and face-to-face seminars to enhance their AI skills
▪ participate in online challenges to test their knowledge and up-level themselves
▪ share their experiences as Blogs
▪ connect with other facilitators from across the country
▪ discuss and deliberate on relevant AI topics in a moderator-curated forum
Download Official CBSE Circular of Launch of the ‘AI Facilitator Community’
For any queries and feedback, please send an email to [email protected] (Dr. Biswaj)
Leave a Comment